Chapter 12

Amelia

I woke up bright and early to Mom opening my curtains. I groaned and rolled over, I was still wearing make up from last night. "Amelia why would you sleep with your make up on. It could stain your beautiful face." Mom lays in the bed next to me. She gets in the covers and I lay my head on her like she's my pillow.

"Mom?" She hums in response. "I don't think I'll ever be ready to be Queen." Mom takes her hand and rubs my back. "Amelia you have always been a Queen. It just was never confirmed till now. So now you have to actually be the Queen you've always been." I sink into her deeper.

I don't like her answer, she's supposed to be helping. I make a loud exaggerating sound and yell dramatically. "But I don't want to." I sit up and dramatically fall back on the bed. Mom gets up and walks to the end of the bed to scold at me. "You know you've been very mean lately." I fake pout like a child.

"Amelia Arlo Davis." She says in a scolding tone. "Fine I'm going to get up and deal with this crap." Mom looked appalled that I called my Royal situation crap. She heavily respected the wolves in big authority. That's normal because she's submissive to her King and Queen and Alpha. I could never do that because I don't want to. How dare someone order me around to do something.

Maybe that's why I always disobeyed Mom. I mean she never knew I disobeyed her but I did. "The Royal family is having lunch over in our home at 1 o'clock." My jaw drops, Why are they coming to my safe space? I was going to have to suffocate from the aroma of power radiating of off them. I didn't even realize I have to officially meet the King and Queen. I roll my eyes at my stupidity.

I have to talk to Ivan before they come into our home. He's still mad at me, he's so mad that he wouldn't let me talk to him last night. I know what I have to do to get him to talk to me. "Mom that wasn't necessary." I say in a worrisome tone.

"Don't be ridiculous Amelia, they are your future in laws." Mom said proudly, I'm sure her wolf is extremely happy her pup is a Queen. I almost gag at the thought of me in a ugly white dress. That was the color the Royals wear when they get coronated. Werewolves don't get married like mundane normally do. However some packs still get married to keep the order. My pack doesn't, but The Royal family does to complete the unity. Of course there is the mating process, but The Royals still get married.

"Fine but I'm wearing what I want and you have no say." I said while getting up off of the bed. Mom scoffs, "When have I ever been able to control what you wear." I laughed really loudly.

Mom left my room and I needed to see how much damage that blue eyeshadow did to my eyes. It most likely stained it because I slept with it on. Reason why I slept with it on is because Xavier tried to kiss me again last night. I was confused and I couldn't believe I already let him kiss me earlier that day. So I just like rejected his kiss.

Kat is shaming me for rejecting the kiss but I don't care. We don't need to kiss someone we went on one date with. Also I'm having a hard time accepting I am the future Queen. Please it's too early, I'll start to throw up. I am still annoyed with everything that's happening.

I get up and remove my clothes and grab a towel from my drawer. I exit my room and head for the bathroom. I want to get out of this house before this stupid lunch starts. I feel like I need to do something, like I need to change something. I have to change something or do something big.

I haven't talked to May since yesterday. I know she's trying to hide the fact that she's sad. It's only making me more angry that I have to leave. She's going to go through pregnancy without me. At least she has her mate. I quietly laughed to myself before stepping into the shower.

I stepped out and grabbed the make up wipes and scrubbed my face till it was red. I know it's bad but I don't care. I begin to wash myself, I also decided to shave. I kept thinking of what I wanted to do today. I have the perfect idea of what big change I could do. I can have a self care day. It'll help relive my anger. I forgot I still had to come to work today.

My training time for my kids doesn't start until 3 so I'll be ready by then. After I'm done I get out of the shower and walk back to my room. I choose my underwear and lotion my body. Once I'm done I look for my black sweat pants and a black crop top. My whole stomach is showing. Maybe that's why I get a lot of stares in the pack. This pack is very annoying and traditional.

When it comes to women dressing up it's usually in knee high dresses with ugly colors. Everyone dressed as if it was 2013. The only exception is May because I can't have my best friend looking crazy. Plus May likes to express herself through fashion. It's another form of art for her.

After I'm done getting dressed, I put on my black doc martins and try to find my purse. When I find it I got to my drawer and pick up my phone. May still hasn't texted me. I exit my room and leave the house. I still haven't eaten today so I decided to stop by McDonald's.

I got a hash brown, sausage egg McMuffin, and some sweet tea. I sit outside the nail salon and eat. This is the kind of relaxing I need. Eating fast food while I'm about to get my nails done. After I finish my food I exit my car. I was immediately addressed when I walked in. A bright woman with pink hair walked up to me. "Hi, what are we getting today?"

"Full set with Gell polish." I said. She nodded her head and walked toward a nail station. She sits on the other side and starts to work on my nails. I pick the color black with a silver dot in the middle of the nail. I didn't want them too long but not too short. I decided to get the nails almond shape. I liked it and wanted to try something different.

She finished 45 minutes later. I really liked my nails, it made me smile and not worry about anything. I paid the woman and went next door to the hair salon. I soon saw my stylist Avery, she was a beautiful dark skin woman. She was also in the pack, when she saw me she rolled her eyes. I laughed "I though you would miss me, you haven't seen me in a while."

"That's exactly why I don't miss you. I hope you didn't mess up your hair." She said while acting mad. I laughed again "I did, you're going to be shocked about what I'm asking for today." She raised her eyebrows and smiled at me. She then hugged me and we went to her station. "So what do you want to do with it?" She asked while running her fingers through my hair.

"Well I want bangs." I said proudly. She smiled harder at me. "But I also want silver at the bottom." I said in a high pitch voice. "You must think I'm a hair superhero." She said shocked. "I know, I'm sorry but please Mackenzie." I said with puppy dog eyes.

"Fine but only because I love you." She said and I yelped and hugged her. She then got to work. Two hours later I was definitely happy with the result.

___________________________________