Chapter 2

Amelia

Today is Wednesday and I don't have work because I gave my students the week off. Usually wolves my age would be giving birth to their first pup. Which I will never understand, I know the Moon Goddess wants us werewolves to reproduce but I'd never think it to be so soon.

I praise the Moon goddess, yes. She is a strong woman who created a magnificent species. We don't have to repeatedly get our hearts broken trying to find the one like mundanes. However, I wished we had more time before we settled down. Life is so interesting. It's there and then it's not, so why not take advantage of every piece of it.

Today I was going to treat myself and have fun with my best friend Macy. I've known Macy since I was five years old. She's always been with me and I've always been with her. You ever unintentionally genuinely love someone. We laugh together, cry together, we do everything together. Even if we argue, we still love each other.

Macy found her mate the second she turned 16. I was so mad, it's not because she found her mate. It was because I'd have to share her. At first I wasn't used to Macy caring so deeply for another person. I thought I just missed my friend. I had feelings for her since I was 13. She obviously never knew or will know. I got over my little feelings for her. I knew it was never going to happen. She had her soulmate and I still have mine somewhere.

As soon as I discovered the real reason behind my jealousy. I discovered my sexuality, I am bisexual. It didn't matter though. Sexuality doesn't matter when it comes to soulmates. Girls being with girls is normal, so is guys and guys. The gender of your other half isn't that important when you're standing in front of someone you're destined to be with.

I did tell Macy I was bi, she wasn't surprised. Her and her Mate Caleb seem very happy. She hasn't had a child yet, because me and Macy share a lot of beliefs. She doesn't like the idea of wasting her youth on giving birth to a child when she still has to grow as a person before making a big decision like that.

I get up out of my bed. My room was average sized. Everything was black, I painted my walls black. I did have a white bed set. I had a window next to my bed. I had a black chair in the corner by the window. I would drink coffee and stare into the forest, it made me calm and at peace.

I walked toward the small black closet. I opened the door and decided to grab my underwear and bra. I needed an outfit for today, I decided on a black leather skirt and a grey shirt. I also got out my black leather jacket and a grey beanie. I sat my clothes for the day on my bed and grabbed my white towel from my drawer.

I stripped of my pajamas, which was a white silk tank top and shorts. I put the towel over my body and walked out of my room. I walked down the quiet short hall and entered the bathroom. I got into the shower and washed my hair and body. I soon got out of the shower. I walked up to the sink and brushed my teeth. I looked at the mirror and saw my stupid green eyes.

I turned away from the mirror and went into the bathroom closet and grabbed the blow dryer and flat iron. I walked out of the bathroom and walked back into my room. I took me an hour to get ready, mainly because I was listening to music. It's 10 am and I haven't ate breakfast, it doesn't matter, Marcy is going to feed me. I get on my gray ankle boots and grab my purse, phone and keys.

I exit my little home and get into my tiny black car. In case you haven't noticed, black is my favorite color. I have been driving for 40 minutes and I finally reach Macy's house. I park on the curb and grab my purse, phone, and keys. I get out the car and start walking to the very bright home. Macy and I have different styles. I like the dark, she loves the light.

I take my keys and open the door to her house. "Babe I'm home!" I yell into the quiet house.  "I'm in the living room!" Macy yells back. I walk through the long hall and walk into the living room. The room had a lot of windows in it. It was bright with a large TV in it. It has a long L shaped tan couch that Macy was sitting on with a yellow blanket with Caleb sitting next to her.

Caleb looked shocked and surprised. "Oh Hey Amy" Macy said. I set my purse down on the other side of the couch. I walked up to Macy and gave her a hug. "Reunited and it feels so good" I sang and Macy laughed. "Babe, how did Amelia get a key to our house?" Caleb asked Macy.

I answer for her and said "Because why not, it's no point to keep opening the door for someone who basically lives here." Macy nodded her head in agreement. "Plus you love me being here Caleb, I keep your girl happy." I said to Caleb. Caleb laughed and got up from the couch. He kissed Macy and said "I'll see you later at the Pack meeting, I have work till then."

"Okay, I'll see you there, bye Cal." Macy said while smiling lovingly at her mate. You can feel the love radiating off of Macy and Caleb. She's so happy and that makes me happy because she deserves it. She's been through so much in her life. Her dad left her and her mom when she was 14. Her mom became an alcoholic.

"What Pack meeting, there is a Pack meeting today?" I asked Macy. "Oh, The Royal family is coming today." When Macy said that, something in me felt different. My wolf felt excited. Kat what's happening? What's wrong? Why are you uneasy about The Royal Family?

I don't know why I feel uneasy. Something big is going to happen today Amy. Kat said to me in my mind.

Today should be a normal day, I was going to spend time with Macy, nothing eventful should happen for me. I should be fine, maybe Kat is just antsy and want to go on a run. Either way, I'd be fine.

___________________________________
Amelia is probably one of my favorite main characters I've written. My favorite Main character that I've written isn't even a story I wrote on Wattpad. It's from a short story I wrote for a school project. Her name was Iris Manning and I felt more connected with her than anything. Maybe that's because me and Amelia are different.

I love Amelia, she's one of my top three favorite main characters I've written. Maybe Amelia represents the independence inside of me, and Iris represent the pain in me. I love them both, but differently.