Chapter 39

Amelia

I open my dry eyes and feel the pain of my weak eye lids from crying and from the light. I feel myself still wrapped up into Xavier's arms. I do not removed going to sleep last night but I remember our conversation and the events. I try not to think about it too much or I'd start crying which would annoy the hell out of me.

I'm so sick of crying, I push away the thoughts and look at Xavier. I cannot imagine leaving him but I am and I feel like I'm leaving home again. He's my home now and I'm leaving it, I try to shake him awake.

I shake him harder to get his attention. I still decided to whisper because it the slight pain in my throat, "Xavier get up and apologize to me." I say to him whole life ring up the top half of my body.

"For what exactly my love." he says to be in a groggy voice with his eyes still close. I stare more deeply at him, "For sending me away." I say.

"Let me stay, or come with me. Just let me be with you." I say to him.

He opens his beautiful eyes and smile, "Missing em already Lia." He says and my heart flutters:

"This isn't very charming of you." I say to him with a little hidden smile.

"No, but I'm not always charming." He says

"No, so maybe I'll start calling you Prince asshole?" I say with a big smile. He chuckles darkly and turns me around and pins me on my back.

"Lia, I want you every time I see you. I want you in my bed every time I lay eyes on you. Do you not think you being away isn't going to kill every cell inside of me?" He says.

I choose to think a little to hopefully annoy him, "Do not play with me so early Lia." He says to me in that morning voice i love so dearly.

"Maybe that's what I want to do, since I won't be sing you for a while." I turn my head to the side to make him feel bad.

"Look at me." He says and I turn my head slowly back to meet with those honey brown eyes.

"I'll come back for you the minute I've cleared the Palace and the Palace grounds." He says to me in a promising tone. I slowly shake my head as a responding yes.

"You aren't schedule to leave until later tonight so we have all day to spend together." He says to me and I instantly smirk at what he hints at.

"Let's take a bath together." I say and he smirk and unpins me. I get up feeling cold and run into his large close and grab a shirt. I walk into his large cold bathroom and find my way to the tub.

I turn on the water and makes sure it's hot to my preference, I find some soap be spread it all over the bath water as it begins to fill. While it does that I go toward the sink and look at myself in the mirror. I look a hot mess so I sold ash some water on my face and grab my tooth brush. I quickly brush my teeth and wash my face. Once I finish I stop the tub water from running and exit the bathroom to find Xavier.

"Are you sure you don't want to see your family Lia?" I look to see him sitting on the edge of his mattress looking fine as always.

"Um, currently no! Now let's go." I run to pull onto his arm and walk him to the bathroom. I turn to face the tub while he beguine to take of my bra and underwear.

I turn around and he takes of his shirt and boxers, I reach my arms to hug him but he pulls me in sternly for a kiss. I feel his powerful tongue roam throughout my mouth asserting power, I moan into the kiss and he lifts me. He puts us both into the tube and sits us down whilst kissing me.

"I should punish you evermore for your choice Prince Charming." I say whilst pulling away from him and settling in the warm tub.

Xavier was now lays across from me staring into my soul. "Amelia, let's share this day. No more nagging on my choice of your protection." He says whilst sounds agitated.

I lift my brow to inspect his emotions, "I'm a Warrior, I am the perfect protector. I'm not just a Princess or a Queen. Do you understand me Prince Xavier?" M

He challenges me and scoffs, "Perfect protector huh like you protected Elise?" My blood freezes as soon as he finishes those dangerous words. Rage flows through my body and I try to conceal some of the things I'm feeling. I take my hand push against the water to splash Xavier in his face.

"Fuck you." I say after and stand up immediately to exit the tub not caring about my nudity. I not only feel cold inside I also feel cold on the outside from being in a warm tub. I go into a long closet and grab a towel as I hear Xavier get up from the tub and I look back to see him rubbing his eyes.

"Amelia." He says in a deep toned voice.

"Fuck you." I say one last time before rushing to the door to exit his room and grabbing onto my towel for security.

I slam his door and rush to mine, I grab onto the lavish handle and close it quickly. I lock it and let out a breath and finally feel the ache of my heart. I did my best in protecting Elise and if I could I would do the whole battle over again. Fuck Xavier and his stupid eyes, maybe this space will be good for us.

Fuck him.

______________________________________

I hope you enjoyed this chapter, thanks for reading lovies 💗