Bonus Chapter #1

Amelia

I have been in and out of my sleep for the past hour. William came in and checked on me and gave me some water and tea. I waved him off but he just left it there, I just want Xavier to come. I finally got up and changed my clothes to something more comfortable, Xavier was on his way to see me. I could feel it, sometimes I know exactly where he is and when he's near. I hear the door to our room open and I turn to face him.

"Lia, What's going on? Whats wrong?." He changes out of his clothes and comes to lay down next to me. I shake his question off an snuggle close to him, "I want a safe place or program for rogues." I say to him he nods but I'm not finished.

"Not all rogues are viscous, there needs to be a place for them to stay and get shelter. I eventually want theses shelters placed all over the kingdom so it's easily accessible." I say.

"Our kingdom is very hush about rogues, wolves won't like the idea of aiding rogues." He says and I nod my head. "Then we'll gradually introduce the idea." I say and snuggle to him closer.

"I asked you what's wrong but you gave me a proposal to our kingdom instead." He says, he warm hand reaches down to my stomach and I feel a little worry in my chest. He rubs my stomach and kisses the top of my head.

"I'm pregnant Xavier." I feel his breathing stop and all his movements. I am awaiting his reaction, I keep my head down to protect myself from his face. I guess that he feels this and reaches to pull my head up to look at him. Those honey brown eyes are as vulnerable than I have ever seen them. I see a hint of fear and sadness in them and it makes me sad and amazes me any the same time. I use to never be able to read him but now it's as clear as ever, he finally speaks. 

"You're going to have my son, you're going to have my kids. What is wrong, do you not want kids?" He asks me in a concerned voice.

"I don't know how to be a Mom, I am not motherly. I can't even cook for my kid. I can't handle a prince." I say.

"Lia, you say you're not these things and turn out to be the complete opposite of them. You were amazing at teaching those kids back at your home pack. I watched you and I watched them look at you." He says and once he finishes I pull my head up to kiss those lips and then put my head down again. "You'll get your Prince Charming again." He says and I laugh. "Why are you so confident it's boy. It could be princess charming." I question him. 

"I don't know it's been like that for years. Every first born has always been male." He says in deep thought. I move closer to him and try to change the subject, it's all making me nauseas.  

"I guess that means no more motor cycle rides for both of us." I say in a playful tone remembering his death machine. "As you wish Lia, it's whatever you want." This makes butterflies feel throughout my stomach. 

"I want Macy to be here for the birth of our kid. I wasn't there for hers but I hope she can forgive me." I say to him in a quiet voice. "Whatever you want, I'll get it with no questions asked." He says to me and I get up slowly because of the dizziness. "I want you to fly Macy here so I can apologize to her." He looks at me examining my face.

"Fine, done." I raise my eyebrows and smile. 

"You don't like her." I say to him and place my hand on his warm bare chest. He rolls his eyes playfully and smiled at me, oh how I love that smile. I hope our kid has that smile and the eyes, "You like her and want to rekindle with her. She is someone you've known for a long time, my job is to keep you happy. If she makes you happy then I could tolerate her, I could try to get to know her." I feel a little emotional but I'm blaming that on the pregnancy as a whole. 

"I wish I could call you Prince Charming but you're not a prince anymore." I say to him.

"Save it for our little prince." I feel so complete, like everything is how it's supposed to be. I sigh dramatically and reach for the glass of water on the desk beside our bed. I down the water due to dehydration and set the empty glass back down, "Do you want more Lia?" He asks and I mindlessly answer "Yeah, I mean the water was really good." I say and move to lay back on top go him. 

He chuckles and sits us up again so he can look at me, I sigh in annoyance because of it and it makes him smile. "No, I mean do you want more pups? I was an only child but you weren't." I don't low if I can answer him, I never though deeply about having kids until now that I am with one. Ivan and I always had a great sibling bond, he's my little brother. I want our kids to experience that, I want all of it.

"I want more, I want more with you." I say to him and softly kiss the cheek of his warm face. I love my king so much, I might just let hime dominate me on occasion. I never would have thought that it would feel like this, I never knew having my mate could feel this euphoric. 

"Can we wait to tell our family and the rest of the kingdom. I just want it to be us three for a little while." I ask him. 

"Like I said Lia, it whatever you want. You're having my prince or princess, you get whatever you want for the rest of our lives." He says. 

________________________________________

Once again thanks for reading Warrior Luna, I had so much fun in this journey. There are so many things that I am thankful for, I love the comments and love that you have shown. You guys have given me so much confidence in my writing. I have learned so much writing this and will continue to learn, I have learned that writing can be so stressful and wonderful at the same time. There were times where I just hated what I wrote and wanted to delete everything but you guys have made me feel otherwise. This was a very meaningful journey and I will continue to write. 

With that being said I would like you guys to check out this new story that I am writing. It is called "Mafia Attraction." I hope you guys continue to show Warrior Luna love as well as Mafia Attraction.