Bonus Chapter #2 (Because we hit 1 Million Reads)

Amelia (6 months Later)

I read the mundane news and take a sip of my orange juice. It is my second breakfast and I am sitting at a small table with many different breakfast options. The room I am eating in I redecorated to be a place for me to just relax away from all the royal business of things. I usually eat my second break and second lunch in here. Any of the basic meals I eat in the meal room with Xavier and Victoria. The Kingdom is informed of my pregnancy but I have decided not to make any public appearances. Anything political related I discuss with Xavier and then he presents it with the Public.

It has been great not being forced to give insides of my pregnancy. I hope that I am due soon because I am really sick of being pregnant. Werewolf pregnancies are shorter than human ones, its usually 5 months however it depends on the rank of the Wolf. The rank of the wolf I am carrying is the future heir to the entire Kingdom. I really and praying this gets out of me so that I can be free to sleep on my stomach again.

I know my hair was undoubtedly a mess and I am wearing a very casual 'outfit'. I am wearing a big oversized shirt and some shorts along with fuzzy socks. I got off the phone with Mom earlier this morning, she asked to visit me. I told her I'll have visitors when the pup is at least 2 months but she'll get pictures and calls. She understood and proceeded to give me a remedy for morning sickness that never goes away. Xavier and I decided not to learn the gender and to wait for the birth but if we keep waiting I'm going to go crazy. We decorated the nursery very neutral with a lot of light. I had a room renovated in the castles so that there could be a big window and balcony in the nursery. It was my favorite place to sit and think too.

I could have never imagined I'd be pregnant having the child of my mate. The door opens and Xavier's walking in, he looks exhausted. They're bags under those beautiful honey brown eyes and he's grown a little beard. I put down my fork and he walks up to give me a peck, that's it. He quickly pulls away and I angrily glare at him. After I hit the 3 month mark the sex slowed down, he has touched me in about two months so I have been very irritable. I was a virgin before I met him but I did not know how addictive sex with him could be.

"Whats wrong Lia?" He sigs and sits across from me, he looks across the table and picks up a piece of toast.

I roll my eyes, "You know what's wrong." He hums in response and continues eating the piece of toast. "Hows the two aiding homes for rogues going?" I say and he perks up a little so that means good news.

"It's going well, the Kingdom is more at awe with the mystery of your pregnancy than aiding rogues right now. There hasn't been much uproar and the homes are going well." I smile and that makes me feel better, he seems really tired. Since I have been relaxing, Xavier had been taking over both of our political roles within the Kingdom, he doesn't really complain much.

Macy visited me a month ago but she left her pup home with her mate. She says she didn't want him to fly until he was at least 5 years old. I understood, his name is Joshua and he looks like a male version of her. While she were here we talked and we're friends just not how we used to be. She understood that perfectly, she didn't spend much time here. Now that Victoria decided to stay she's been very helpful. Watching Xavier and her get to know each other has been nice, it's been roller coaster for him.

I feel a long sharp in my back and lower stomach and I crunch over in pain, I feel Xavier kneeling beside me whilst grabbing my hand. "Tell me what hurts?" I hear, I squeeze his hand truing to get through the long sharp of pain. After a minute it end and I go to reach for a piece of bacon and calmly eat it.

"Amelia." I turn my head to see those beautiful concerned eyes, I roll mine in return.

"The contractions are 5 minutes apart, I just wanted to enjoy my second breakfast first." He smiles at me and he stands up. He grabs my face and pulls it to kiss my lips, I kiss him back and he let's go.