𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟐

𝐖𝐨𝐫𝐝 𝐂𝐨𝐮𝐧𝐭: 𝟏𝟑𝟐𝟑

𝐀𝐟𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐬𝐡𝐞 𝐡𝐚𝐝 finally calmed herself down, she slowly got out of bed and stretched. Glancing at the clock, the girl saw that it was around 6 AM. 

Not too bad.

There wasn't much happening ( Thankfully ), apart from the rebuilding of the country. Things were a bit more peaceful, and uneventful today. She'd be able to help reconstructing at around 8, when everyone was up. For now, maybe she can collect some flowers and make some flower crowns for everyone, just to brighten the mood. Everyone seemed pretty negative nowadays.

Making her bed, Y/n quickly did her routine and groggily went to her little kitchen. She lived in a pretty decent one floor house. It's walls were made out of oak planks, as the flooring and the roof was made out of spruce planks. It held a few rooms, including her room, a kitchen, a lounging room, and a storage room. She didn't want to make it a really big mansion, like Eret's castle just in case there'll be another unfortunate event.

Quickly grabbing an orange from the counter, she peeled it and put it in a basket and headed outside, munching on her snack as she walked. Y/n originally made that basket for when she'd help Niki distribute her pastries to everyone, but ever since the bakery owner made their own bags for it, it lost it's purpose. Now, the y/h/c girl decided to put it to other uses. For example, using it to gather food waste to use it as a compost. 

Admiring the sun slowly rising, the cool morning breeze whipped her face. Unlike those movies, her hair didn't seem to move a bit. The only thing that the wind affected, was her now red face. 

The girl had the stupid idea of just venturing in the chilly morning without a coat. Plus, she was only wearing a black and white striped t-shirt with shorts, which was a great idea.

Rubbing her hands together to create some warmth, Y/n kept an eye open for any small, or large enough flower. She was trekking in her usual path, which led to Niki's bakery. The path was made of simple oak planks, also consisting of some oak stairs if needed. There were many flowers along the way, resulting in her coming here almost everyday. Naturally, that made her visit the bakery almost every morning, usually to just chill with the owner, or treat herself to a pastery.

 But today was different. 

The y/e/c eyed girl was on a sort of mission, this time. Not an extremely important one, but one important enough to dedicate her time trying to accomplish it. It's not exactly a mission making flower crowns, but she likes to tell herself that to make her more determined to complete her 'job' before 8. 

Spotting some nice purple hydrangeas growing in a neat patch near the path, Y/n smiled and rushed to gently pick some nice ones with long stems. Once she felt she had enough, the girl sprinted back to her home to make sure the flowers wouldn't die on the way. Once she got there, she swung open the door as she grabbed a vase. She quickly filled it up with lukewarm sink water, and slowly put the daisies into the water. Usually hydrangeas would grow new roots when picked, so the y/h/c girl hoped that these perfect flowers wouldn't die on her. 

Checking the clock, she walked back outside, closing the door behind her. The girl made up her mind to gather two more types of flowers, since she didn't have much time. It was around 7:10, so she had around an hour. 

Making her way to the path yet again, she cursed herself for forgetting her coat yet again. Crossing her arms, she shuddered at the wind who seemed to hate her. The girl would probably come down with a cold at the end of this.

Y/n was pondering whether she should just run back home, but decided not to,

B̶e̶c̶a̶u̶s̶e̶ ̶s̶h̶e̶ ̶w̶a̶s̶ ̶b̶e̶i̶n̶g̶ ̶s̶t̶u̶p̶i̶d̶.̶

Since there was a chance it'd take a while to find two different flowers, who're healthy and have long, sturdy stems.

As she was trying to spot new and colorful new plants, she caught sight of something red that seemed to move in the corner of her y/e/c eyes. Swinging her head around, she noticed a- a flying book? She recognized it as one of Tommy's books. Eyes wide, the girl swiftly rubbed her eyes. 

The next time she opened them, the floating book was gone. 

Tilting her head a bit, Y/n furrowed her eyes in confusion and blinked a few times to make sure her vision was correct. After a few seconds, she sighed and went back to finding her flowers.

After walking for a few minutes, she distinguished some pretty lilies. Biting back a sigh of relief, she ran to them and carefully started plucking them out of the ground. She had a feeling she wouldn't be able to get at least one flower in time.

As she was about to remove the last lily, until something seemed to collide into her skull.

"Ow.." Y/n muttered, rubbing the back of her head and glancing at the thing that hit her. 

Eyes widened, she identified her own journal now swiftly floating away from her. 

Quickly standing up, she sprinted after her book, which seemed to be flying faster by the second. That journal was one of her most precious belongings, containing not only her experience with the whole 'war', but some secrets from the past she'd be uncomfortable telling anyone she didn't trust. Almost like the person who was stealing her book.

Maybe it was some kind of witch. Well if it was, that 'thing' would be dead in no time.

Unsheathing her enchanted diamond sword and her eyes glowing daggers, flowers in the other hand she rushed to try to catch the book. 

Once she was close enough, the girl didn't hesitate to take a leap of faith and try to grab the journal from thin air. 

Of course, she missed as her legs were beginning to burn out.

Stupid witch.

Y/n decided to continue her chase by walking, as she tried to catch her breath. It was a pretty long run, and at this rate she'd definitely be late for the reconstruction.

Of course, the book had to float upon some dumb hill, making her legs ache a bit more. But she wasn't going to give up.

She was determined.

She was a very determined girl. Her parents would always say 'When you put your mind to it, you will do it. No questions asked. That's what makes you our determined little girl.'

Ah, the bittersweet memories.

Y/n wasn't born in L'manberg, or the Dream SMP. She was actually born in a little land, kind of far from here called Wallowdale. 

From what she remembered, it was a pretty cozy village with few people living there. Though the few people there were definitely the friendliest.

Though that was a story for another time.

Finally advancing up the hill, she spotted a man that seemed oddly familiar. He was sitting against a new looking tree, reading a book. He wore a yellow sweater, some black jeans and a burgundy beanie. He didn't look like a witch, or wizard. There were a few books in a neat pile beside him, Y/n's journal on top of the rest. 

A new sort of determination bloomed upon her, as she stomped to the man. Let's just say she wasn't the most forgiving of kinds. 

As she approached him, the girl stopped mid-way. 

"Holy-" She breathed, her flowers dropping to the floor. "Wil?!"

𝐇𝐢 𝐚𝐠𝐚𝐢𝐧!𝐓𝐡𝐚𝐧𝐤 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐒𝐎 𝐦𝐮𝐜𝐡 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐝𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐚𝐧𝐨𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫!𝐀𝐠𝐚𝐢𝐧, 𝐩𝐥𝐞𝐚𝐬𝐞 𝐝𝐨𝐧'𝐭 𝐛𝐞 𝐚𝐟𝐫𝐚𝐢𝐝 𝐭𝐨 𝐜𝐨𝐫𝐫𝐞𝐜𝐭 𝐚𝐧𝐲 𝐠𝐫𝐚𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐜𝐚𝐥 𝐞𝐫𝐫𝐨𝐫𝐬, 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐢𝐭 𝐢𝐬 𝐯𝐞𝐫𝐲 𝐚𝐩𝐩𝐫𝐞𝐜𝐢𝐚𝐭𝐞𝐝. :)𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟑 𝐬𝐡𝐨𝐮𝐥𝐝 𝐛𝐞 𝐨𝐮𝐭 𝐬𝐨𝐨𝐧. 𝐀𝐧𝐲𝐰𝐚𝐲𝐬, 𝐈 𝐡𝐨𝐩𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐡𝐚𝐯𝐞 𝐚 𝐠𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐭 𝐝𝐚𝐲!