𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟑𝟐

𝐖𝐨𝐫𝐝 𝐂𝐨𝐮𝐧𝐭: 5406 (Big ass chapter so be prepared)  ((Well, this is a pretty big chapter for me.)) Which is un-edited- so be prepared for typos and grammar mistakes :D

I was listening to this song while I was writing part of this chapter, and it really brought out the mood in my opinion. I reccomend you listen to this when you see first see the words with this font:   (𝐓𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐨𝐧𝐞 :𝐃) further in the chapter. I'll also just mention it to you :) 

"𝐀𝐥𝐫𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭 𝐘/𝐧, 𝐈 𝐰𝐢𝐥𝐥."

The two were interrupted by a noise that came from behind them. A young girl, probably around 5 years old was struggling to open the door. She kept pulling the handle, when the sign before her visibly said in bold letters 'PUSH'.

Ghostbur -who was patiently waiting behind her, tried to coax her into letting him help her. Their conversation went a bit like this:

"Do you maybe need a little help?" The ghost asked gently, as the girl was pulling the handle with all her might. 

"No, I can do it on my own." She persisted firmly, taking her hands off the handle to wipe the sweat off of them on her pants. Soon after, she was pulling it yet again.

"I- uhm, I think you must push it." Ghostbur advised, pointing to the sign in front of her. 

"No, I've got it. Plus, I haven't learned to read." The girl declined, still pulling. Man, she's determined for someone under 4 feet.

The brunet slowly nodded, as he watched her struggle. He caught sight of his two friends looking inquisitively at him, as he waved. 

Outside the bakery, Y/n was thoroughly confused.

"What the heck is he doing?" The girl asked, slowly waving back.

"I have no idea, but that girl sure is stupid." Tommy said, snorting at how silly they looked. Ghostbur was patiently waiting for her to finish, as the 5 year old kept pulling the handle. 

"Tommy! Don't say that. She's 5, for god's sake." She scolded.

"Well, she isn't very smart for a 5 year old then." The blond modified, choking back a laugh as Ghostbur seemed to be truly exasperated. 

Back inside, the ghost tried to persuading her again.

"I'm certain you need to-" He started, but was interrupted by some popping sounds.

To his shock, the handle seemed to have detached itself from the door and was in the girl's hand.

"Whoops." She said, her eyes widened. 

He cringed, and let out a nervous laugh before glancing behind him. Most of the customers must've heard it, because all eyes were on him and the girl.

Taking this as his time to flee, the ghost quickly pushed the door open and left the bakery. He was greeted by a laughing Tommy, and a smiling Y/n who bit her tongue to contain her laughter.

"You finally got out?" She guessed, her voice shaky as laughter started bubbling inside her. 

"OH MY GOD YOU SHOULD'VE SEEN YOUR FACE!" Tommy roared with laughter, as the y/e/c eyed girl let out a laugh. "IT WAS FILLED WITH TERROR WHEN THE GIRL BROKE THE DOOR- AND THE WAY YOU RAN OUT!" 

"Okay- okay. I think Ghostbur's had enough of that now." Y/n said, trying to calm herself down. "It's getting dark."

It was true, the sky was now tinted with purple and pink colors. The trio had a pretty exhausting day, and were dying to roll under the covers of their bed and sleep.