𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟓

𝐖𝐨𝐫𝐝 𝐜𝐨𝐮𝐧𝐭: 𝟏𝟓𝟑𝟗

𝟏𝟓𝟎+ 𝐑𝐄𝐀𝐃𝐒??!!! 𝐓𝐇𝐀𝐍𝐊 𝐘𝐎𝐔!!!!

𝐀𝐍𝐃 𝐓𝐇𝐀𝐍𝐊 𝐘𝐎𝐔 𝐒𝐎 𝐌𝐔𝐂𝐇 @𝐩𝐮𝐬𝐡𝐞𝐞𝐧𝐮𝐰𝐮𝟖𝟗𝟎𝟑 𝐅𝐎𝐑 𝐕𝐎𝐓𝐈𝐍𝐆 :𝐃𝐃

"𝐁𝐞𝐜𝐚𝐮𝐬𝐞- 𝐈- 𝐮𝐡- 𝐁𝐞𝐜𝐚𝐮𝐬𝐞.."Y/n stuttered, starting to fidget with her hands. "I.."

It's now or never.

"I may or may not know who the culprit is." She spat out, a sinking feeling in her gut.

"So you're working with them?!" Tommy accused yet again.

"NO! Will you stop accusing! You're acting as if I'm a traitor!" The girl pointed out, losing her patience.

"Well what if you are!?" The blond disputed.

"I'm not! Now do you want to hear me out or should we continue bickering?" She narrowed her eyes, trying to calm herself.

"Go on." The blue eyed boy spoke, still suspicious.

"Listen, and you can't tell ANYONE , okay?" The y/h/c girl insisted, feeling horrible for betraying Ghostbur. 

The 16 year old slowly nodded.

"Alright, so I met Wilbur's ghost-"

And that's when Tommy lost all hope.

"ARE YOU INSANE?! I THINK WE NEED TO GET YOU TO FUNDY." 

"Shut up!!" Y/n whisper yelled, hitting his arm. "Now let me finish!"

The boy opened his mouth to retort, rubbing where his team mate hit him but the girl was faster.

"Okay, look. I'm not lying! I actually met his ghost. He claims he's called 'Ghostbur', and he lives in a sort of sewer. He's translucent and an amnesiac, and he seems weirdly happy all the time. But other then that, he's Wilbur!"

"Okay, you REALLY need to get to Fundy. Did you bump your head on the way here?" The blond asked, genuinely concerned as she tried to pull her to the fox.

"No! Please just listen. I can show him to you, I promise!" She pleaded, staying in place. " Again, only if you don't tell a soul."

"Likely story. But fine.." The 16 year old spoke, still doubtful but slowly letting go of her arm. An adventure wouldn't hurt, even if they didn't find Wilbur's 'ghost'.

"Thank you. Okay, again don't tell anyone." Y/n insisted, starting to walk back to her home.

"Yeah, yeah." Tommy rolled his eyes, but they both knew he wouldn't rat them out. 

Replaying her conversation with her team mate, the girl realized that she really did seem delusional. Crazy, even. Honestly, she's surprised Tommy was alright with going with her. I mean, what would you do if your team mate claimed that they saw someone's ghost. 

"And you're sure you saw Wilbur's ghost." The boy queried.

"Yes I have." The y/h/c girl confirmed determinedly. "You know, you shouldn't doubt your team mates."

"Well, when they say they a ghost- Wilbur's ghost, it's hard not too." The 16 year old stated in a matter if fact tone. "Describe him."

"Ghostbur?" She ensured, picking some flowers on the way.

"Yeah." Tommy confirmed, looking quizzically at his friend. "Why're you picking flowers?"

"Because I'm going to make flower crowns soon. Speaking of which, we can all make flower crowns when we meet Ghostbur!" Y/n smiled, excited.