flirty

dream couldn't seem to process that such a cute boy was sending him letters? sending him a letter full of flirtatious remarks? for someone like george who was shy and didn't interact much, he sure was bold. he knew that george wouldn't be able to handle such remarks back, which is what made it exciting, fun.

the photos of places in the uk was very adorable, george wanted to show dream uk. he thought george probably added those to ease the feeling of seeing his face. but, it sadly didn't work. it made george seem so much cuter.

dream was quite the flirtatious man, his penpal wouldn't know what was coming. 'he think he can just flirt and I would be okay with it? he won't be able to handle the next letter', he thought.

he'd barely known his penpal, very few letters sent,  yet they're both flirting. he sure liked it, though. he was okay with it, it made him feel good. he knew that george found him attractive, so he'd use that to his advantage.

maybe he'd take a suggestive photo, as well a very suggestive letter? he wasn't exactly sure what he wanted to do. he wanted george to feel things, but what kind of things? his mind was zooming with thoughts, he couldn't keep up with them all.

he rushed to a sheet of paper, scribbling all the thoughts as they come. he wanted to make sure he got it perfect, this is the only thing he wanted. how was he going to execute it? he had to do something so impactful, it'd leave george in shock.

he went with a suggestive photo, but innocent letter with slight suggestive comments idea. he found satisfaction with that idea, he could do many things. but now he had to figure how he'd take the photo. there is a lot that goes through when capturing something like that.

he had to find a nice pose, nice lighting, maybe even nice clothes. it had to look like he'd been at a photoshoot. he knew exactly how he wanted it.

a loose dark colored shirt hanging off his shoulder, collarbone exposed. shimmering with glitter, as it's supposed to look like a delicacy. that'd be sure to get george's attention. why was he doing this? because it's fun, it's exciting.

he'd gotten himself ready, only waiting for the sun to shine brightly through his bedroom window to get natural light. as soon as he finished taking the picture, he grabbed a brown permanent marker and signed his name on the back, adding a heart at the end for a bit of flare.

now, came time to write the suggestive letter that seems innocent enough to drive anyone insane. this was also the worst part because it's so hard for him to think of anything. the envelope needed to be decorated as well. 

he wanted to decorate it the way he always does so his dear penpal doesn't suspect anything wrong. he keeps it nice and sweet, unexpected. he admires his work, pleased. 

the letter was the hardest, but it was also the most fun. it's the wordplay that changes the game, it makes it so much fun. he wanted things to have double meanings, but for them to be easy to decipher. he loved teasing in his words, he wanted it to have a different intention than previous letters.

he picked up his pencil, not planning on setting it down until he finished his letter. he was ready, he'd been waiting for this.

for george,

i'm glad I was able to make you happy, that's what i'm here for. i'm here to satisfy all your needs, always. I can write for you in any style at any time, just let me know and i'm sure you look cute when you blush, right? hmmm...

you can interact with me socially, i'd always be available. the intentions of my letter are to make you nervous. I hope this one becomes the more special one, it's the one I spent the most time on. I would hate for you to be displeased with me writing considering I wrote this for you. also, you find me interesting? I think you're really intriguing too, I like that about you.