2

Alex was over at Matt's house, he was bored and wanted to visit someone.

"Why are you over again?"
"I wanted to see someone, Miles was busy and I didn't want to see Nick or Jamie..and I just wanted to bring you some pastries"
"You always see Miles, hm?"
"W-well yes," his little voice cracked, he got nervous talking to people about Miles.
"Do you fancy him?"
"Matt"
"So you do! If you didn't, you'd say no, what is it that you like about him?"
"I..well I like how he is with me, holds me..and his eyes- I always blush when he looks at me," Alex curled up into a ball, he didn't want Matt to see his face, he was blushing.
"So you just like everything about him?"
"Well I don't like when he messes with me"
"Messes with you?"
"Mhm, sometimes I slur me words a bit and he makes fun of me accent"
"Alex, he doesn't mean it"
"I know, I jus' get a bit flustered is all"

Matt noticed the jumper Alex was wearing, it was far too big for him, and it didn't look like it was his own.

"Al..is that Miles' jumper?"
"Oh- yes, I stole it"
"Did you break into his house?"
"Nooo, I was over at his house, I was going home, so I went through his closet, grabbed a jumper and walked out, he chased after me a bit"
"Well that's a bit evil of you"
"He won't be missing it, if he wants it back that bad he'll come get it from me"
"Alex- you'd tear him apart if he tried to get it back"
"I'm smaller than him, and I'm sweet now"
"I haven't forgotten about that bloke's dick you kicked"
"He was being weird and touchy, he grabbed me bum"
"Why didn't you tell me?"

Alex shrugged, rubbing the sleeves of the jumper against his face.

"Alex..has that kind of stuff happened before?"

He nodded, not looking him in the eyes.

"When I had longer hair, I did like my longer hair. But they liked it a little too much, it's like they felt like they could do whatever to me, and it was okay because my hair was long, and I wasn't as masculine as the other blokes. But it's not okay, it's never okay, and I don't get why they continue it, they hear a no as if it's a yes. I'm sorry for not being manly enough!"
"Al..it doesn't matter now, okay? It never matters, but you've got us now- you've always had me, and I understand why you might not have wanted to tell me about that, I'm glad you told me now. Me, the boys, Miles, it doesn't matter to us what you look like or how you present yourself, just know that you're safe with us, and we'll never put you down or make you feel like shit- now let out whatever it is that you have up there"

Alex hugged a pillow on the sofa, moving closer to Matt.

"Thanks Matt..uhm- sorry. It hasn't always been because of my long hair, back in school there was a teacher, I thought he was weird at first, but he only got weirder. He'd give me good grades for no reason at all, even if I got most of the problems wrong on a test, he'd make gross comments to me during class, then he'd hold me after class..one time he said I'd look good with longer hair and with lipstick on. He gave me some one time, I threw it in the bin when I left the room, he only got worse, touching me and that.."
"Is that why you didn't go for the rest of the year?" Alex nodded, tears flooding his eyes, he let out a soft sob as soon as Matt hugged him.

Matt was in fact the first person he had told all of it too..but he didn't go into detail with it, he felt as if he didn't need to, just the fact that men have been creeps towards him was it, maybe he'd tell Miles eventually, saying eventually because he certainly wouldn't do that now. He would tell Miles personal stuff every now and then, they'd have little talks and tell each other things, he didn't really tell Matt anything because he felt he wouldn't get it..even though he was his best friend.

"How about we ring Miles, he'll sing a little song to you, you'll feel a bit better"
"O-okay"

He opened his phone, calling Miles.

"Hey Matt"
"Hello! Sorry to bother you, but I've got Alex here with me, he's a bit down, mind singing to him?"
"Oh- sure, put him on?"
"Of course, Miles wants to talk to you Al," he gave him the phone.
"M-Mi," Alex choked.
"Aw, I'll drop by your flat later, okay star?"
"Mhm.."
"But for now I'll sing to you"

~

"Oh my little star. Emotional little guy today," Miles rubbed the smaller's reddened nose with his thumb, Alex let out a small whine, leaning into his touch.
"Hm, what was that little noise?"

Alex blushed, he didn't think Miles would notice.

"Nothin'.."
"Well you're blushing, wouldn't call that nothing"
"Mi! Stop poking at me"
"Am I embarrassing you?"
"A bit, yes"
"Aww," he kissed Alex's cheek, the smaller squeaked, hiding his face against the taller's chest.
"What ya doin'?"
"Suffocating meself"
"Meself"
"MELES- MILES"
"MELES," Miles wheezed, petting the smaller's hair.
"YOU'VE GOTTEN INTO ME HEAD," Alex groaned, pushing him away and throwing himself on the couch.

Miles of course joined him, rubbing his back, Alex found it soothing, but he didn't want to fall asleep, he wanted to cuddle with Miles.

"Mi..can you hold me..please?"
"What for?"
"Miles, I demand to be held this instant," Alex sat up, crossing his arms.
"Alright then, star," he lifted up his chin, kissing his jaw, and bringing him close, wrapping his arms around his waist.

He let Miles pet his hair, he liked when the taller called him star, he didn't know why he did it but he did appreciate it, made him feel special.

"Mi?"
"Hm?"
"Why do you call me star?"
"You shine like one"