5

A/N: everyone has those weird dreams that you never forget about. (This is a bit shorter than usual, at least you got a new chapter a lot sooner)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Alex?"
"ALEX"

Where is he?

There he laid, floating about in a pool of water, as he got closer, the water got darker, like it was turning into tar, so he ran as fast as he could. As soon as his hands went under the water to pick up Alex, the water went back to its normal clear state, he had saved him? He touched his skin, he was getting colder by the minute, he began to panic, he didn't know CPR.

"Alex- come on, wake up," he shook him, Alex opened his mouth slightly, black tar spilling out.
"Wh- ALEX- NO, COME ON, DON'T LET IT GET YOU"
"G..go."

Alex's breathing stopped, the tar disappeared..but his lips turned blue.

"ALEX! You f-fucking..idiot, you can't. Y-you can't just l-leave me like this. I- I love you."

He held the smaller's limp body, trying to warm him up, but deep down he knew..it was too late, he couldn't feel his heartbeat anymore.

"I LOVE YOU- so- so you have to wake up, ALEX WAKE UP- p-please-"
...
Miles woke up with tears rolling down his cheeks, his heart heavy and a lump in his throat, he had never had a dream quite like that before, he felt that there was something wrong. Maybe it was the fact that he hadn't seen or heard from Alex in three days, the smaller would call him everyday just to at least hear his voice, and he hadn't done that, but he wasn't sure if he was overreacting or not.

"Fuck." He took a deep breath, wiping away the tears from his eyes, he took a moment to get his heart rate back to normal.

His phone began to ring, he picked it up almost immediately when he saw that it was actually Alex calling.

"Hey Mi, I'm sorry, I wanted to call real bad, but I went to visit my Mum and she- well don't laugh but she took me phone, she said I talk to ya too much, which isn't true! Right, Miles?"
"That's alright, well if she thinks so, maybe we should talk more than usual, don't ya think, star?"
"Yeah, then you wouldn't mind if I came over to stay the night?"
"Right now?"
"Right now"
"Go ahead, I'll wait for ya"
"I'll see you in a bit! I just need to decide on an outfit, it's got to be special, it's been three days"
"You do that then, don't be too long"
"I won't!"

Alex's voice was gone, and all he heard was a short ring, he felt strange now, like how he did when he woke up from that dream..he really didn't want to be the clingy one, but apparently his heart felt different, like it yearned for something.