9

A/n: hello again

Miles and Alex had been hugging for about an hour now, Alex had thought that if they hugged for long enough they'd somehow meld into one another, Miles was along for the ride.

"It's not working," Alex spoke in a whisper.
"Huh..maybe we're missing something"
"Maybe we have to kiss"
"We'll try that then"

Of course it wasn't going to work, but snogging each other until their lips were raw wasn't a bad idea, although all they got out of it was an Alex that struggled to look Miles in the eye without blushing.

"Do you think it's even possible?"
"I dunno, do you?"
"Mm..well I'm not sure, maybe we shouldn't try to do it, I don't want to be one with you and never get to look into your eyes again Mi"
"Why'd you want to in the first place?"
"Because..it's hard to explain, I just.."

Miles waited patiently for a response, but Alex looked as if he was really struggling..he didn't want to step in just yet, guiding him through everything he did would not help him step out of his comfort zone at all.

"..am I allowed to say it?"
"Just say what you want to say Star, no one has to give you permission"
"Right, right.."
"..so I love you"
"Mhm"
"Like a bunch, and I love you so much I just..wanted something that was more than that, but there isn't is there? All I can do is kiss you and say those three words, that don't mean anything to some people.."
"How about we come up with our own thing"
"Like a phrase? Is that even possible?"
"I dunno..how about this.."

Miles made an x on Alex's nose with his own, the smaller blushed, doing the same to Miles.

"I like it"
"That's it then"
"Our thing"
"Our thing."