10

A/n: I'm so sorry, 3 months, I know! I just got a cold on Halloween and just a lot of things have happened, and I only write this story when I feel it's right. (It's short, I'm sorry, I'll probably start up another one after this one bc ily)
___________________________

"Painting? You haven't done that in awhile, why's that?"
"I ran out of steam"
"And you're painting now because..?"
"Well because I feel a lot right now, I only paint what I feel"
"So..hey is that Miles in the midst of all that?"
"If I told you everything about it, it wouldn't mean as much"
"Could you give a short answer that doesn't go into detail then?"
"He's there because I love him."

Alex was an amazing painter, even though he never painted what people asked, they always loved it more than what they'd asked for, of course he painted what he felt, but he also painted what he got from someone, what he could tell from just speaking with them, even for a moment. He was one to feel a lot, even for small things that no one else cared about, he always had a lot of love in him, he loved to love, letting the dangerous part of that slip his mind.

"Why red?"
"Warm as blood and hot metal"
"And yellow?"
"I'm not telling you anything else Matt"
"Well then..how are things with Miles?"
"Very good"
"Something happen?"
"Why do you ask?"
"You don't use yellow often"

How'd he notice that? He didn't know Matt paid that much attention to his work.

"Well..I've got a boyfriend now"
"Wait wait. You"
"Mhm"
"And Miles"
"He's my boyfriend, yes"
"Well holy shit Turner, I'm very happy for you, never have I ever seen you so mushy over someone, is he the same?"
"Well I can't exactly read his mind..well I can most of the time, but I'd say he loves me just as much, we had a very beautiful intimate moment together, there was a lot of love there."
"Wait you and Miles-"
"No, we haven't even discussed that, I just- don't want to tell you everything about it, because it was our moment, you know?"
"I get it, you guys had a nice talk or something?"
"Or something, don't really know what it was, I just know that we both have strong feelings about it"

Of course Alex had to be the most obscure person to ever walk this planet when it came to his love for Miles, perhaps he was only straightforward when with Miles, but all he knew was that he was extremely passionate about it, and loved that.