I.E.D.

"It's a Deadpool," Scott said to Sheriff Stilinski, showing him the list of names. "A hit list of supernatural creatures. This is only part of it. The rest still has to be decoded."

"I don't see Casey on here. Not that I want you to be, I'm just saying." Sheriff Stilinski said.

"We think I might be on one of the other two, the same with Jocelyn's family and Malia," I told him.

"Who found this list?" He asked.

"Lydia."

"How?"

"She wrote it," Stiles said. "Actually, she transcribed it without realizing it."

"Banshee?"

"Banshee."

"Beautiful." He mumbled. "All right, what are these numbers next to the names?"

"We're getting to that. First, you need to know that the code was broken with a cipher key."

"Wait. You mean like a... like a keyword?"

"It's actually a name."

"Allison," I said, and they all looked at me.

"Her name broke a third of the list."

"And now we think there are two other cipher keys," Scott said.

"Which will give us the rest of the names." Sheriff Stilinski said. "Okay. So how do we get the cipher key?"

"Same way we got the code," Stiles said.

"Lydia," Scott says. "She's been at the lake house all weekend trying to find the other two keywords."

"You didn't know about Demarco or Carrie. Hmm?" Sheriff Stilinski asked us. "And what about these other two names on the list? Uh, Kayleen Bettcher and Elias Town. They werewolves too?"

"You see, that is a really good question. Because we don't know the answer to it." I told him, and he sighed.

"But Deaton said the Nemeton would draw supernatural creatures here," Scott adds.

"Here being Beacon Hills? Or Beacon County? The population of Beacon Hills is just under 30,000."

"And dropping." Stiles piped up.

"But if we're talking Beacon County, then you're looking at close to 500,000. Look, how many werewolves, banshees, elementals, kitsunes, and whatever the hell else is out there are we really talking about? Casey?" He looked at me like I would have the answer to that.

"Why are you asking me?"

"Don't you come from a family of hunters?"

"Okay, fair. Well, we do have the Bestiary, which ranges from so many supernatural creatures. So it's really hard to tell just how many are really out there." I told him honestly.

"Okay, so, what happened is the next cipher key doesn't uncover twelve names but a hundred?"

"We don't think there's going to be that many. There's a limit." Stiles said.

"Because of the numbers." Scott points to them. "We think that once we decode the names, the numbers will add up to 117."

"117 what?"

"Million."

Stiles grabs the paper and starts marking the names with a K or an M, representing how much they're worth. "117 million dollars, Dad. Stolen from the Hale vault and is being used by someone to finance all these murders."