Lost

"You guys are insanely stupid." I said when I walked into the morgue and everyone turned to look at me.

"Casey," Stiles breathed. "How did you-"

"My dad called, said you needed help. And while I would rather be far as I can be from you guys, you obviously need my help. I mean, what if everything goes awry? You have the baby beta, the newbie kitsune, and the woman who got my sister killed. So, what's the plan?" I ask, walking over to them and I saw Scott in one of the trays looking dead, but I knew better.

"Um, well you know we're trying to catch the benefactor." He said, and I nodded. "And since you can't be affected by electricity, and Scott's the second-highest on the list, we're using him as bait to draw him out."

"Okay. Um, I'm just going to say that I can totally see this plan going sideways. How do we get him back after this is all over?" I asked them.

"We have forty-five minutes for Kira to bring him back or else he dies." Noshiko said, and I nodded.

"Great," I said sarcastically. "So, tell me everything."

-

"You know, looking at a screen too much hurts your eyes," Stiles said, and I ignore him, keeping my eyes on the laptops when I felt a hand grab mine. I look over at Liam, and he smiled at me comfortingly, and I interlaced our fingers.

"Hey, why did that one go out?" Stiles suddenly said, and I look over to see that one of the cameras went out.

"Where is that?" Kira asked him.

"The roof. Someone's gonna have to check it out." He said.

"I'll go." Kira volunteered.

"Uh, no. You do realize that this probably isn't a malfunction, correct?" I asked her, and she looked at me.

"That's why I'm bringing this." She then shows me her katana.

"Am I supposed to be impressed? Last semester I witnessed you jump onto Kincaid's back. Honestly, your tactics concern me." I told her, and she rolled her eyes at me.

"I'll go too," Liam spoke up, pulling his hand away from mine.

"Liam,"

"I'll be fine. I promise." He told me, and he came closer to me and kissed my cheek with a smile, making me blush like crazy.

"Okay, well, come right back! I mean it!" Stiles said when they left the room. "Kids." He muttered, and I take my daggers out of my boots.

"Whoa! What are you doing?" He asked me.

"Being prepared. What does it look like?" I asked him, and he licked his lips.

"You know what, I can't keep doing this. We need to talk." He told me, and I brushed him off.

"No, we really don't."

"Yes, we do, Casey. Look, I know how you feel-"

"Oh, you know how I feel?" I whip around to look at him. "For fifteen years, I knew that I was different! I knew that I didn't belong, but it didn't matter because I had my family! And now I learn that they're not even my real family? It hurts, Stiles! I'm not who I thought I was!"

"I thought you were dead!" He shouted. "For fifteen years, I thought you were dead. I thought my baby sister died, and now I find out that I was lied to; We both were. Casey, you're my sister."

"I don't know who I am, Stiles!" I yelled at him, and he looked at me. "I don't know who I am. Am I an Argent? A Mercier? A Stilinski? I have three different names, and I don't know which one to be. I'm a hunter, I'm the silver-eyed elemental, and I'm also not who I thought I was. Ever since I got here, I've been looking for answers, trying to figure out what was so special about me, and then I find out it's because I'm adopted. And it hurts! It makes me think if my parents were forced to love me because they had to, or if Allison knew I wasn't her sister and was nice to me because she had to also."