Ch. 10 Niall

"What do you have first lesson today?" Troye asks as we walk back toward the Hufflepuff common room.

"Advanced positions with Professor Snape." I groan.

"Why'd you even take positions if you don't like it?"

"To make my parents happy, what do you think?" I say in the best 'duh' voice I can.

"So what other classes are you with?"

"Hmmm," I say as I get out the schedule. "Looks like Slytherin and Hufflepuff."

"But don't you have it with year 7?" He asks me curiously.

"Oh shoot! I do! I'm going to be all alone now."

"Don't forget that your brother is probably going to be in that class."

"Making it even worse."

We reach Hufflepuff common room.

"Hey think on the bright side! That cute 7th year, Niall Horan? (My friend is a huge 1D fan so I dedicate this to her)" He asks me and I nod.

"Yeah what about him?" I asked

"Rumor has it he has the hots for you, but is too scared to say it," I slap him on the should blushing slightly.

"Shut up!"

"Hey I'm just telling you so you know!"

Niall Horan was my 1st buddy. Everyone got a person in the older grade to help them find their ways 'round campus before they got comfortable to do it themselves. We became really great friends but then over the course of last summer, he hit puberty with a truck. Suddenly all the girls swarmed around him and he completely forgot about me.

Long story short. I don't think it's likely he has a crush on me.

"Bye, see ya!" Troye called after me, disappearing into the boys dorm.

"Bye." I called after him.

If I have Positions as one of my main subjects, plus I'm with the 7th years. The. Whole. Year.
I honestly think I'm going die.

//Sorry for not updating in like forever. My friend, rebekah_tommos convince me I should update. So go follow her and thank her and all that shit.
(She's sleeping right now so this is like a little surprise for when she wakes up.)