Ch. 13

Cassidy's POV

I walk out of the the classroom and head to my room. I had a study period now and I wasn't up for talking to my friends about the whole Calum thing. Niall and I did great on the potion exam, so I think I have Snape a good impression. He probably doubted me since I'm a Hufflepuff. He adored my brother and his friends though.

I wonder if Calum told Finn why he switched rooms for the time being yet, I would have liked to know how that conversation went.

I'm almost at my room when you feel an arm swing around my shoulders.

"Hey babe!" He leans down and whispers.

"Get off, of me." I say in monotone, I really wasn't up for this. If I have to live with him I want as little as possible to do with him.

"Tsk, tsk, tsk," he says, "Did you not hear what Dumbledore said? We're suppose to work on our friendship while we live together, although," he bit his lip and looked me up and down, "We could always work on a few other things too."

"You disgust me," I said and picked up my pace. He was quick to follow.

Me made it to the door and I got my key ready. I was rushing so much to get in I was struggling to open the door. I heard Calum come up and stand behind me.

"Awe, do you need some help Cassy?" He said mockingly.

"No I can manage perfectly by myself," I buffed and gave him a fake smile.

He ignored me and unlocked the door. I gave him a sharp look and walked past him into our room.

I felt a sting on my ass and gasped, did he really just? I thought as I turned around.

He gave me an innocent smile.

"Dick," I whispered under my breath.

"Tsk, it's not polite to swear," he said jokingly.

"What are you doing here anyway?" I asked grabbing my phone and laying down on my bed.

"Same think as you I assume, I have a study hall. But I figured when I saw you walking towards our room that it was a good opportunity then get to know each other a little better. You know I'm actually not ass bad as you think." He said also grabbing his phone and sitting on his bed.

"And how do you wish to do that?" I asked, more interested in my phone than the conversation.

I saw a Snapchat come up from Troye. It was a picture of Luke and some other kids, he was asking me where I was cause it was a great opportunity to get in with Luke. As if I had a chance with Luke.

I responded with a selfie saying that I was sorry I couldn't come because I had some work to do.

"Let's play 21 questions,"

"Yeah, yeah, sure" I said not playing attention. Wait, what?!

"Hmm this'll be fun," Calum gave me a cocky smile seeing the sudden panic in my face as I realized what I had agreed to.

I'm screwed, I thought to myself, everyone knows never to play 21 questions with a fuckboy.

//
Hola, since I decided to reupload, a bunch of you have really been enjoying the story so 2 years after I disconnected the story I decided to make a new chapter for y'all. It's short and unedited but I hope you like it anyway. I really love it when you leave comments so leave a couple of comments on what you think of the story and if you think I should continue it!
Xx