Ch.6 Spells In The Hallway

Calum was quick to wave his wand right back at me, after he undid my spell on him.

"Expelliarmus!" He exclaimed, sending my wand right across the hallway out of reach.
"You think you're being clever, huh? Cassidy." He said as he stared backing me up against the wall.

"No Calum," I said biting my lip ever so slightly. I seductively ran my hands down his torso to distract him, down his build arms, to where he held his wand. I grabbed it quickly, "I don't think I'm cleaver, I am genius." I smirked "Don't you think that the star Slytherin quidditch player would look a lot better with green skin? It would be great team spirit!" I said poking his cheek with his own wand.

It's not very like me to do something like his. I guess some people just push you over the edge.

"If I were you Miss Tyler, I would slowly put down Mr. Hoods wand." The voice behind me belonged to non other that professor Snape.

I dropped the wand and turned around putting my hands up in defense.
"He started it!" I said pointing to him. "You were the one who was just threadting me with a wand, you little-" Calum shot right back only to be interrupted but Snape, "Enough, I will not tolerate such behavior. It is up to Dumbledore to decide your punishment. I will not deal with it."

15 minutes later we talked into headmasters office.
"What's the problem, Severus? Shouldn't these two students be in bed? It's past their curfew." Dumbledore said when we entered his office.

"I caught them casting spells at each other in the hallway. Miss Tyler was about to turn Mr. Hoods face green," Professor Snape said.

"Okay, well thank you very much Severus, I will deal with them immediately. You may go back to Slytherin house." It looked as though Snape wanted to protest but kept his mouth shut and walked out.

"So what's the problem?" He asked us as he motioned for us to sit down.
Calum and I immediately both shouted trying to get the professors attention.
"Enough you two. At Hogwarts we do not accept threatening of spells. We rarely have such serious problems between two students."

"What are you talking about?" Calum asked trying to act all innocent.

"Don't play stupid Mr. Hood. I know what goes on between you, when Miss Tyler's brother isn't there to witness. Don't act as if you don't know what I'm talking about. Blackmailing Miss Tyler about her crush on Mr. Hemmings in Gryffindor, is not the way you get a girl to like you," Dumbledore said making my cheeks go a rosy shade. We were both about to protest but we were cut off.

"We have only done this 6 times before in the history of Hogwarts, but you two will share a dorm for 21 days, to solve your problems out."

//Gahhh no ones commenting! Is it really that bad?