Ch. 12 Loner

Cassidy's POV

Great I'm going to be a total loner the whole year, I though to myself as I walked in and saw that there was literally no one in my class I liked.

On top of it all I could see my brother and his friends snickering in my direction.

I sat and read to pass time until Professor Snape would finally come in a do his job.

"We will have assigned seats, to ensure that you will listen what what I'm saying." Professor Snape started the class finally.

Great. Not only do I only have this class with the total lame 6th years making me a loner, I'll end up sitting next to a dumb 7th year.

"Abigail and Michael." I stifled a laugh knowing from the thin walls at home they dated for about a week and when he broke it off she was 'heartbroken'.

"Finn and Haley."

I started zoning out not finding this information very interesting until I heard my name being called.

"Cassidy and Niall."

Talking about making things awkward much?

"So for our first potions class we're making a Gregory's Unctuous  in pairs,"

Niall gave me a smile and looked back up at Professor Snape.

"Can anyone tell me what this potion does?" He asked. "Anyone, anyone?"

Being my usual careless self, I was doodling in my notebook. I was never gonna raise my hand anyway.

"Ms. Tyler?"

"Pardon?" 

"Were you listening or are you drawing in your notebook?"

"Listening sir." 

"Then what did I just ask?"

"What a Greygory's Unctuous Unction position is, sir." 

"And what is it Ms. Tyler."

Out of the corner of my eye I could see my brother snickering at me.

"The person who is served the potion will think the one who served then the potion is their best friend, making them want to tell them their deepest secrets."

Professor Snape stunned that I knew the answer, quickly took back his old position.

"Pay attention everyone."

"This textbook will be your best friend, lose it and I will personally put you in the dugongs." Professor Snape said and the textbooks flew around the room landing on each students desk.

God I love magic.

"Page 487. And start, you have 50 minutes."

//Vote if you're happy I updated. Also thank you so much for 739 Reads!!