|16|

~Dorian~

~Dorian~

Hungry.

I was so fucking hungry, for her no- I was starving. Just to taste her, feel her again.

The hot water fogged up the bathroom, I wasted no time pulling her into my arms under the showerhead. She tasted like watermelon, Im sure it was her lip balm but that taste was embedded in my mind since my lips first touched hers.

Her nails dug into my skin, a groan escaping between our lips. Her body was perfect, she molded perfectly into my hands, her breast fitted in my hands, goosebumps raised over her body squeezing her nipples.

"Dorian," Aislinn moaned, her voice going straight to my cock, it twitched at the sound of her voice every single fucking time.

Her hands ran down my chest, feeling my body I had to notice she didn't just affect me, I affected her.

My free hand went to the curve of her breast, trailing down o her stomach and reaching down to her bare cunt. My thumb pressed on her clit and she threw her head back, so fucking eager as she thrust her hips into my hands.

"Look at you," I thrust a finger inside her, just as tight as I remember.

I didn't remember all the girls I had but Aislinn, I couldn't forget her even if I wanted to. When I saw her on that screen I knew it was her.

I let my fingers slide through her head plumping a finger in and out of her until her moans filled the room, while her juices coat my fingers.

Her body shook in my arms reaching her orgasm but I was nowhere near done with her, taking her mouth again, attacking her, picking her up letting her legs wrap around me.

We move towards the bench in the shower, im thumbs pressed her back dimples while my cock got off just watched her head roll back.

"You are so beautiful," I muttered taking my breast into my mouth, her hands went to my hair tugging at it. I can come alone just being near her.

"Oh god," she moans feeling my cock tease her folds, I need to be inside her, holding back so much, Sleeping in the same bed as Aislinn was hard enough, I wanted to touch her.

"lift your hips,"

She obey, the only fucking time she listens to me, I couldn't tear my eyes away from the sight, watching her pussy stretch for me.

A moan slips from me watching her ride me, I could come in a second but I wanted to come with her. She looked like a beautiful fucking sin. Her hand pinched her nipple while the other held to my shoulder.

Her lips parted and her eyes flutter shut, god. Sliding out of her, I picked her up pressing her against the glass of the shower. A loud moan slips from us both, I wanted to go slow, sweet but that wasn't me, I thurst into her again.