|40|

~Dorian~

~Dorian~

I wanted to take her pain. 

Sweat dripped down Aislinn's forehead, with her hand in mind clinging onto it. I wished I could feel whatever pain that filled her body. Teary green eyes cross mine, a smile plastered on her face trying to deny the fact she's in pain. 

I adore her so fucking much. 

"Where're my babies?" she was asking for Nico and Jaxon, they were in the hall along with every fucking family member we have. Fear tighten in my chest, I was nothing more than happy to finally hold my son, to be able to meet him, and be here to experience this all. 

But, we both knew the storm that is brewing outside. It's waiting to stalk, scaring us with small strikes of thunder until it fully starts. God might even throw a tornado in it just to fuck with us. 

"Lilian is with them," I mumbled, my chest aching. If something was going to happen after this, we would have to send the kids away. I wasn't ready for that. 

She squeezes my hand, "I wasn't kidding, I think I might become a fucking nun," 

Aislinn was trying to make me feel better but I felt like the happiest man on earth right now, I let a smile beam, and her cheeks turn a nice shade of red just by looking at me. 

"Baby, I'm nowhere near done with you, this is only a trial sweetheart," a burst of loud laughter slipped from her and my heart fluttered. She is the only one who could get that reaction out of me. 

"You are sick!" I lean down kissing her forehead, her coconut shampoo filling my nostrils.

"Good thing we are in a hospital," I grinned, her fingers moved towards my ear lobes tugging at them. The moment we started sleeping together she started doing that and I instantly knew where Jaxon got it from. 

Her eyes flutter, the grip on my hand being just as tight as the hold she has over my heart. Her nails dug into my skin hard enough to draw blood, she cursed at me and then laugh, I didn't care, my mind, body, and soul compiler belonged to her. She could use it how she, please.

The contraction pass and a low chuckle slips from her, "stop looking at me like that," 

My eyes were glued to her, drinking her in as if she could disappear any second. "Like what?" 

Her lips curl, "I'm sweaty, ready to push this freaking six-foot quarterback baby out of me. And you are looking at me like you want to put another baby inside of me," 

I laugh, I tipped my head back knowing that I won't be able to touch her the way I want to until she's healed. I did enough research over the last few months and god I'm fucking ready. 

"Six-foot quarterback?" I laugh almost in disbelief, she frown but couldn't stop the smile. 

"I'm serious, I look like im carrying twins! what the hell is it with you freakishly tall ass men?" Her laughs filled the room, easing that fear and tension.