|20|

~Dorian~

~Dorian~

"Happy birthday," 

I watched Aislinn push open Jaxon's bedroom, holding a tray filled with pancakes, bacon, eggs, and a banana muffin. All of his favorites with a candle on top of the pancakes. 

Jaxon was already awake, a sleepy smile on his lips as he sat in bed, his dark brown hair ruffled over his head, and in his captain American pajamas.

Sitting on the edge of his bed, a wild smile on his lips as he blew out the candle. "I'm six now!" 

"I know, my big boy!" Aislinn placed the tray of food on the bedside table and took Jaxon in her arms, the moment was something I wanted to savor, my little family. 

Jaxon jumped out of the bed, moving towards me after kissing and thanking his mother he jumped up making me pick him up. 

"Daddy it's my birthday!" My boy had a smile on his lips a wide grin, he looked so much like his mother when he smiled. 

"I know, you're getting so big, I can see gray hair coming in," He shook his head, and let his hand tug on my ear lobe. 

"Daddy, I think you talking about yourself," He pointed to my hair while a snort comes from Aislinn, this little shit got jokes. 

"That's funny huh?" I stalked toward Aislinn watching her eyes go wide as she try to stifle a laugh. 

"No," Her voice failed her, I glanced at Jaxon he had a twisted grin on his lips looking at his mother. 

Her messy brown hair was pulled into one of those clips, she never slept without my shirt now and it hung off her shoulder, a small bite mark on her shoulder from 'breaking the bed in' last night. 

I was so obsessed with her. 

"Oh you in for it too, birthday boy," I glanced at Jaxon, his grin turn and his mouth went wide. 

"No!" 

I attack them both, tickling them and letting the laughter fill the room while this warm feeling touches my chest. 

~~~~~~~~~

"I gave you one fucking task, get my son birthday cake. If I don't see a dam Marvel cake on that back table in the next thirty minutes, I will cut your body up in little pieces and feed them to my dogs," I seethed, gripping my man up by his collar. 

I stood in the hall outside, watching my men scramble down the steps and out of the front door.

"Calm down, Dory," I shook my head as I looked over at Tobias, his blue suit fitting the superhero theme our family home was now decorated in.

I wanted to throw the party at a building or somewhere where it didn't involve people to be in my home but that stubborn woman of my mine wouldn't budge.