|7|

~Aislinn~

~Aislinn~

A groan slips from me and Jaxon at the sound of the door, my eyes darts to the clock reading the time, six thirty.

"Mommy?" Jaxon rub his sleepy eyes, I wasn't sure how he ended up in my bed. After last night, Dorian stayed for hours with his friends getting to know all of us.

"It's okay baby," the knocking got heavier, i groan again slips from me. "Go back to sleep,"

He didn't have to get up for another hour, who the hell knocks on the door like this?

My bare feet patted against the steps, moving as quickly as I can, anger rising in my chest.

I didn't bother to look out at the peep hole, my hand unlocked the door, swing it open with enough force to take me out.

"It's six in the morning," I grumbled, my eyes traveled from his shoes to his face about half way at his hands I instantly knew who this was.

"I see you aren't a morning person," I look at Dorian with wide eyes, as if anyone is actually a morning person.

"Dorian, it's six in the morning," I grumbled, he welcomes himself in, brushing past me.

"I can read the time," I close the door behind him, watching him take his suit jacket off. I could see his tattoos peaking out his collar.

Last night, the disagreements we had went on and on, but I kept bringing up about his men following us around.

He's impossible.

"Then you can read the time, you are aware the school time doesn't start until eight thirty," I tell him.

The only thing we could agree on was that Jaxon wanted Dorian and I to take him to school.

"I needed to tell you about your guards," he sits at the table, looking at his phone before moving his eyes towards me.

"Okay, shoot," I walked towards the kitchen keeping a distant between him and I. He was handsome, no lie but his demeanor could pull you in.

"You will have six, Jaxon will have three and you will have three, I already spoke to the school and they are okay with it," he stared.

I nodded my head, it was far too early to argue and I knew best now that he wasn't gonna stand down.

With a sigh I went to lay down on the sofa, letting my eyes flutter shut. "Don't you want to wake him up?"