Chapter 99

Yoongi did not smile, this was getting close to the exploiting the plan but he wanted to continue.

"Jin he has a grudge against your family," Yoongi began softly, "He believes that it is your family's fault for everything that happened and he wants to take it from you."

Yumei narrowed her eyes, "But... I knew nothing of this, how can he hold me responsible?"

Yoongi gripped her hands tighter, "That is the thing, Jin doesn't care and his heart is filled with anger."

Yumei nodded, she was still wrapping her head around everything that Yoongi had told her, "Then, why are you here?"

Yoongi averted his gaze, "Jin wanted me to return to the side that is winning and I am here to play spy for the circle."

"Side that is winning? Play spy?" Yumei asked quickly, "Is Jin winning?"

Yoongi returned his gaze to her and he smiled, "He thinks that he is winning but we have a solid plan."

"A plan? Do you want to share this with me?" Yumei asked leaning closer to Yoongi, "Am I going to be alright?"

Yoongi let ho of her right hand and lifted it to cup her cheek, "I can not tell you the plan, Mei-mei but no matter what you hear the day after tomorrow. I am going to ask you something and-"

His fingers trailed her cheek, "I need you, to be honest with me."

Yumei bit her lip, she was going to be left in the dark after Yoongi was so honest with her. "Then I shall wait for the day after tomorrow."

Yoongi leaned forward and kissed the top of her head. "You should know that I love you. You are more my sister than Jin is my brother."

Yumei smiled, "You are my family, Ooni. More than you know."

Yoongi let go of her other hand and drew her in for a tight hug, he didn't want her to see the new fears that had formed.

Those words struck at his heart, deeper than a blade and he felt that nothing would tear their bond apart.

He pulled away, "You should rest. I might not be able to see you soon but will see you the day after tomorrow."

Yumei nodded at him, "With everything you have told me... I don't think that I would survive this dangerous world."

She had no idea how correct she was, Yoongi let her go and stood up. "Goodnight."

Yumei laid back into the bed, "Goodnight, Ooni."

Yoongi walked to the door and opened it he then took a glance back before leaving. He closed the door-

"What have you done, Yoongi?"

Tae brought out the food that he made and handed the bowl to Namjoon, "I made us some old fashioned ramen."

Namjoon took the bowl from him, "Thank you."

Tae began eating, Namjoon stared blankly at the bowl, 'Is she alright? Did the feed her? How is her health holding up?'

All these questions were in his mind but he couldn't answer them, he picked the fork and brought it to his lips.

"Joonie, do you want me to warm you a glass of milk again?" Tae asked bringing Namjoon from his thoughts.

"I think you should," Namjoon answered with his mouth full, "There is no way I am going to sleep tonight."

Tae nodded, "I think tomorrow will be the hardest but I will do everything that I can to distract you."

That was all Tae could offer him, reasons to distract him because there were no words that he could give to comfort him in that regard.

Namjoon finished his ramen, "I know. Tae, my hand are shaking of anger if there is one hair on her head missing-"

Tae took his bowl and stood up, "Joonie, calm yourself. I am sure that she is fine. I am going to get you that milk."

Tae didn't wait for an answer and walked fo the kitchen, this was bad and tomorrow will be a real hell.

He hoped in his heart that the plan was going to work out, they will have to talk to each other and confirm the time that they will be there before the unleash Namjoon on that building.

He poured milk into a glass and warmed it, he took out the honey which he was going to mix in the milk, "May this calm your thoughts, Joonie."

He returned to the living room, Namjoon was already laid back on the couch when he approached, "Here you are Joonie."

Namjoon took the glass from Tae and brought it to his lips, "May I rest easily."

Yoongi blinked, 'Shit...' The person in the shadows stepped forward, "What have you done Yoongi?"

Yoongi's body relaxed a little, "I have done nothing Hoseok."

Hoseok stepped forward and grabbed his arm while dragging him to his room, "I am not dumb, Yoongi. What have you done?"

Yoongi didn't reply and Hoseok burst through his bedroom door and pushed him inside before closing the door behind them, "I am going to ask one more time, what have you done?"

Yoongi took in a deep breath, no more lies  "I have told Yumei everything."

He saw Hoseok's eyes widened and then his face turned to anger, "Are you out of your mind?"

"I am not out of my mind! She deserved the truth Hoseok!" Yoongi's voice rose, "She deserved to know everything!"

Hoseok took a step forward and grabbed the scruff of his shirt, "You could have ruined the whole plan! Did it cross your mind when you sneaked into her room?"

Yoongi shrugged Hoseok's hand off him, "I have but I couldn't go in that plan knowing that Yumei might think that I have betrayed her!"

Hoseok let out a huff of frustration, "That was the whole point of this operation, Yoongi! She wasn't supposed to know... She should have gone in blind-"

"Yumei is smart, she will not compromise this plan," Yoongi said determinedly.

Hoseok snorted, "How can you be so certain that she would not screw up our plan?"

Yoongi grinned at Hoseok, "She is my sister and I know her better than you."

Hoseok let out a sigh, "Fine. I will trust your judgement but if it just looks like she is not surprised or-"

Yoongi interrupted him, "She will not put our plan into jeopardy."

Hoseok read Yoongi's face to see if there might be a hint of foreboding but he found none, "Alright. I believe you but I am going to ask you. Stay away from Yumei until the day after tomorrow."

Yoongi bit his lip, he didn't want to make that promise but Hoseok was not going to give him a choice in that regard. "I will not see Yumei."

Hoseok nodded satisfied and turned to leave Yoongi's room. "You will have to keep that promise, Yoongi or Jin will smell a rat."

Before Yoongi would answer, Hoseok left his room and closed his door with a hard slam.

Yoongi let out a sigh, he didn't know what he would have done if the person wasn't Hoseok.

He walked to the bed and sat down, he took out his phone and messaged Jimin.

"Yumei is alright. I have told her everything."