Chapter 28

He took out his phone, the situation was worrying him.

"Brother, things are getting out of hand."

The message came in a matter of seconds.

"I know, we have to keep looking forward. Just stick to the plan."

"You know that I am trying but..."

"But what brother? You have to look east, the sun always rises."

"I know, but I am getting to close."

"I know that you are but you have to start shielding yourself to these emotions."

"How? You make it sound so easy."

"It is not easy, I just let the mission harden my emotions."

"I will try, I just wish you were at my side."

"Me too, I haven't seen you in years. But remember I am in your heart always."

"Thank you, brother, and good night."

"Good night."

He put his phone away and let out a breath, "Mother we will bring them all to justice."

Hoseok got into the seat that Namjoon hot out off. "Are you ready to go home, sir?"

Jin nodded, "Yes. I am over this day." He started the car again. "Unmei did an outstanding job."

"She did, sir." He looked at Jin, "Are you okay?"

Jin didn't respond and kept on driving until they stopped at the mansion. "I saw my mother."

He didn't say anything further and Hoseok knew he shouldn't press him on the situation, it was a sensitive subject.

The Kim family stood in an arch to greet their chairman. "Welcome home Mr Kim." He greeted them and pushed open the door, he blinked. "Who the hell are you?"

Jungkook bowed, "I am Yamato Kyu."

Hoseok stood next to Jim and folded his arms, "That doesn't explain what you are doing here."

Jungkook was still bowing. "Forgive me, sir, I am your new bodyguard."

New bodyguard? Why did he need a new bodyguard? Jin looked him up and down, "Stand up."

Jungkook straightened, "You may leave." Jungkook blinked, "Sorry sir?"

Jin walked past him, "You will have to earn my trust first before I will let you into my personal circle."

They left Jungkook standing in the foyer, "Hoseok get some tea." Jin opened his office door and took out his phone. After eighteen years, he had seen her for the first time after she had left them.

His father had told him the truth on the day he had taken Yumei, that she had left them to join the Kazuma family.

He found his mother's number the day he buried his father on his phone, so there were more secrets that he had not told him. He had saved the number on his phone but had never contacted her until now.

He was hurting, he had to come with terms that maybe she didn't love him and that is why she had left only to find out that she had left them to be with a man she had loved more.

And Yoongi, he walked out of their lives and into the Kazuma family, he was united with their mother but here he was, he had to suffer all these years with a delusional father.

He walked to his desk and sat behind it, they had to move forward in their plan but Namjoon was still a problem.

Not a big problem, it didn't look like if he knew the girl he helped early today was Yumei and he wanted to keep it that way.