WHERE'S YOUR HEART? (JEONGMI)

The Namsan's Tower's light is so beautiful tonight, it's different, that's why this couple were looking at it.

"Babe," Jeongyeon softly calling out her girlfriend's attention who's wrapped in her arms

"Hmmm" the girl hummed, she hugged Jeongyeon so tight.

"I love you" Jeongyeon uttered then kissed her girlfriend's forehead.

"I love you too" the girl answered.

Loved.

"I know, your eyes only looks at my eyes,"

"Your lips only brushes against my lips,"

"Your ears were always there to listen to my heartbeat,"

The girl only chuckles, she didn't know where's this conversation's going.

"But tell me honestly, Mina" Jeongyeon pats Mina's head then started to brush its hair with her fingers softly.

"Where's your heart?" Sadness is visible in every word she uttered.

Mina tightened her embrace against Jeongyeon's waist, she looked up only to be welcomed by Jeongyeon's sad gaze.

She doesn't know what to do or even what to say.

"It's fine, Mina. I love you" Jeongyeon held Mina's head then slowly leaned herself to kiss her on the forehead.

Warm. Cold.

"Let me do this one last time, because starting tomorrow I'm not the one who'll do this to you. Not anymore" Jeongyeon said while she's looking at Mina's twinkling eyes because of tears.

"I'm letting you go. I'm not that dumb to not realize that you didn't love me now like how you loved me before, Mina"  She smiled sadly.

"But, It's all fine. Your happiness is my happiness, love" Jeongyeon whispered, she slowly lift Mina's chin, she stared at Mina's eyes down to its lips and back to her eyes.

Slowly and delicately, she kissed Mina's lips one last time. Her kiss was full of love, her kiss was passionate but the latter's just pity and guilt.

Jeongyeon pulled back from the kiss and said,

"If this life isn't for us, it's fine. If you're not destined to be mine, again, it's fine," she held Mina's both cheeks

"Just remember that I, Yoo Jeongyeon once became your lover. I love you 3000."

"Goodbye" The last word she uttered then she begun to turn her back and walked away from her lover, ex-lover.

THE END.

How sad it is, even you wanted to fight, still you're thinking about your lover's happiness so you chose not to.

Letting go of someone is the best thing you can do, especially when you feel like the old warm became cold.

Let go, not fighting doesn't always mean that you are a loser, sometimes you became the winner as you let go of the wrong person out of your life.

        - oh, JeongMi. What's next? SaiDa again? 🤦🧡 Tell me your thoughts, juseyo~ Let's interact 🥺

          -I want to hurt y'all so bad! Probably I'm gonna write Angst again☺️

              -Yeppeu Misul✍️🧡