REVERSE CARD (SAIDA/DAHMO)

"Do you think if I give this to Mina she'll get what's the meaning behind it?" Chaeyoung said then flip the card letting her two bestfriends see it clearly especially Dahyun.

"No, even me, I don't get it. It's just a card tho, you better give an example, dumb" Tzuyu said then playfully smack Chaeyoung's head, the latter groans and flick Tzuyu's forehead.

"Ergh, ok. For example, Mina told me 'I LOVE YOU' and I'm shy to tell her that I love her too, I'll just give her this card to tell her but not directly my 'I LOVE YOU TOO' response" Chaeyoung said with a blush on her cheeks.

"Oh, I see. I somewhat get it" Tzuyu mumbled, and Chaeyoung nodded to her.

Dahyun seems get what Chaeyoung wanted to say but she stayed silent.

"Reverse card" Dahyun mumbled.

The two girls visited Dahyun because they missed her and wanted to hang out with her and to have fun. So, they played Uno while talking about random stuffs.

"I know what you're thinking, drop it later, cheater" Chaeyoung said then smiled widely.

"Shut it" Dahyun fought back.

Tzuyu was confused but she chose not to ask anything, besides it's not her business at all.

It's 8:32 pm and the girls decided to leave because they still have things to do and their girlfriends were getting mad at them, spamming them with messages so they chose to leave than to argue with their lovely girlfriends.

After 30 minutes when Tzuyu and Chaeyoung left, Sana came home.

"Where have you been, babe?" Dahyun said then hugged Sana from the back and kissed Sana's cheek.

"At my friend's house" Sana said then turned to her back so she can hug Dahyun too.

It is supposed to be warm but, why is it so cold? Their touches are getting cold.

"Which one?" Dahyun asked with her softest voice while still hugging Sana tight.

"What kind of question is that, Dahyun?" Sana frustratedly said and slightly pushed Dahyun to look at her face,

"What's wrong with my question, babe?" Dahyun softly asked.

Sana frowned and said,

"You think I'm cheating on you?" Sana said with her annoyed voice. Dahyun didn't say anything but stared at Sana's tired eyes.

"Why are you so defensive, babe? And, I didn't think of that, Sana. What's wrong with you?" Dahyun frowned her eyebrows and took a step back.

They stood straight in front of each other. No one dares to talk, no one dares to move.

After a couple of minutes of looking on each other's eyes, Sana finally speaks,

"I'm tired, Dahyun"

It caught Dahyun off guard,

"O-oh I know, you want to rest? I can carry you to our bedroom" Dahyun innocently said,

"No, not that. I want to end this" Sana said then fixed her hair that's blocking her eyes,

"You want to end this day? Okaaay~ I will carry you to our bed" Dahyun bubbly said.

Dahyun understand what Sana meant to say, but she chose not to entertain it, because she knows what will be the end of it.

Sana looked at Dahyun with her eyes full of pity and guilt.

"Let's break up" Sana uttered in her low and cold voice that caught Dahyun's attention. Dahyun got shocked and blink her eyes thrice,

"What are you saying, Sana?" Dahyun said and held Sana's hand.