RING (MICHAENG)

'I'll choose you over and over, Chaeyoung. I love you' These words of Mina were ringing through Chaeyoung's head over and over, until now.

Even the most perfect relationship will come to its downfall, and when it happens? It'll be the end.

"You'll choose me? No, MINA!" Chaeyoung shouted while throwing the Penguin plushie in front of Mina, it's Mina's gift for their 4th year anniversary

"Don't choose me this time" she stood near at Mina who's crying messily right now, she cupped both of Mina's cheeks.

Every word that comes out of her mouth, she wished those weren't true... She don't want this to happen.

"Don't choose me, Mina... you'll never look for another woman to fulfill what I lacked if you truly love me... Don't choose me. DON'T. CHOOSE. ME" she sternly said. She lets go of Mina's cheeks, Mina tried to hold Chaeyoung's hands but the latter took a step back.

Why does these things needs to happen?

"If you really love me..." Chaeyoung slowly lift her hand and look at her ring, it's their engagement ring,

"You'll never..." She's slowly pulling her ring out of her finger.

It really fits on her.

"Cheat on me..." She's holding the ring with her left hand right now. Mina gasped still crying her heart out.

This is the most heartbreaking scene where two hearts slowly slipping on their grip and slowly bruising each other's.

"With my sister, Mina" she dropped the ring.

The metal collide with the floor making a sound, sound of betrayal.

The time she dropped the ring, she dropped her heart too. She lets go of the memories and Mina in her life too.

It's over.

Mina brought her hands to cover her mouth, she's crying and it broke the latter's heart, more. Mina kneeled down while saying,

"I'm sorry Chaeyoung! I love you! Please hear me out! I LOVE YOU, PLEASE!" She tried to hold Chaeyoung's hands once again.

"No, Mina. You don't love me anymore, you don't need me anymore and you know what hurts the most..." She paused then wiped her tears that are rapidly streaming out,

"Hearing those three words from you and believing with it... while you are cheating on me. I'm a fool" Mina doesn't know what to do anymore,

"We're done, Mina." Chaeyoung said while walking away from her lover.

Ex-lover.

Mina stay still on her position while screaming Chaeyoung's name and shouting 'Sorry' and 'I love you'

"LEAVE MINA! LEAVE THIS HOUSE AND IN MY LIFE TOO!" Chaeyoung shouted back, shutting her door so hard echoing the loud thud.

"BE HAPPY WITH HER! BE HAPPY WITH JEONGYEON! FUCK IT!" She screams after that, clenching her fist then slowly but hardly hits her chest.

"I-i didn't do anything wrong for you to cheat on me..."

"Maybe, you loved her more than you l-love me..."

"Since the day I let you two knows each other's names"

"I-im a fool, I'M A FOOL!" She told herself still crying releasing the pain she's having right now.

It's over, they are over.

They finished what they've started, they finished their relationship. They finished their 4 years of being together.

The almost perfect relationship they had, comes to its end.

It's the end.

In this world we didn't know what will happen in the next days, weeks, months, and even years. If you thought you are having an almost perfect relationship then, you should be scared because... There's no such near at perfect when it comes to relationship.

Learn how to say 'NO' and 'STOP' not just 'YES' and 'GO', we ain't perfect... We'll never be.

- Happy ending what?🥰

                       -Yeppeu Misul✍️🧡