I NEEDED TO LOSE YOU TO LOVE ME (DAHMO)

"Why do I keep on fighting even though you obviously wanted to end this? Why do I keep on holding on even you're slipping away slowly? Why am I loving you like crazy but you... You're letting me do this-tell me if you don't love me anymore! Why are you unfair!?" She's mad. The girl yelled while looking at her lover who's standing in front of her like a statue who can't feel anything nor hear anything.

"You always make me feel like I'm a trash! That I belong to those girls whom you dumped! Stupid! You're stupid, Momo" She shouted in pain.

"I'm sorry" Momo said.

Why they ended up like this? It's 31st of December, they should be happy and celebrating together with their families but here they are letting their emotions drive them crazy.

"I want to know something" The girl said as she wipes her tears,

"You did love me, right? You did care about me, right? I once became your world, right?" She chuckled.

"Of course, Dahyun..." Momo answered, she tried to reach Dahyun's hands but Dahyun took a step back.

"No, you didn't haha" she chuckled again, Dahyun glances at Momo's right side just to see Heechul standing there while looking at them arguing.

"Oh, your boyfriend is there also your girlfriend is here. What a timer" she pointed at Heechul then to herself still looking at Momo's boyfriend.

"Are you happy with him? Is he treating you  like a Queen?" She managed to ask between her sobs. Momo looked at her pitiful.

"I'm sorry, Dahyun. I didn't mean to hurt you. I did love you it's just that Heechul... Heechul is diff-"

"Stop there. I don't want to hear it" Dahyun said cutting off Momo's words.

"If you're happy with him..." Dahyun uttered in her low voice as she couldn't speak well because if she did, she'll just cry even more.

"I'm letting you go... 'cause why would I fight if I know you'll never be happy with me, again-or did I make you happy? Haha" she chuckled bitterly. She wished these are all just a dream.

Dahyun checked her wrist watch. It's 11:56 pm, 4 minutes before tha fireworks display. They should be watching it together while holding each other's hand, but it'll never happen.

"It's almost 12. I'm happy I'm here with you even though you didn't feel the same"

Momo couldn't find the right word to express herself but she managed to say, "Thank you and I'm sorry, Dahyun. Believe me, I loved you and I care about you. Don't worry you'll never see me after this day. December 31st"

"I wish tomorrow will be December 32nd... I still want to see you... love" Dahyun mumbled,

"I'm leaving. I'm sorry" That's the final words escaped from Momo's lips. She walked until she reaches her boyfriend, she intertwined their fingers and walk away from Dahyun without looking at the latter.

"I hope my heart is till fine, honestly I don't know if it's still beating. I don't know if I'm still alive," she whispers in the wind.

"Goodbye, my everything. I'm sorry I'm still not enough. I'm not the best, I'm sorry this is just me. Just Dahyun"

"You promised me a world and I fell for it. Your flowery words that made me look like a fool"

"Who would know if I let you go you'll realize how much you love me and how much you needed me in your life."

"Maybe, I needed to lose you to love me" Dahyun's last words before she passed out in the middle of the ocean people whose watching the fireworks.

'I needed to hate you to love me'

    -This has no sense. I'm so done with myself. Ugh-- frustrating 😭 this ain't one shot. Idk. I have a lot of unfinished OShot.
     Thanks Selena Gomez and Byul for the song kkk.

      -Yeppeu Misul ✍️🧡