ME AGAINST DESTINY (SAIDA/SATZU)

Under the blue moonlight two hearts were beating in synchronized way together.

One bed but there's two people, two hearts but beats in one. The tall blonde girl kissed her lover's neck slowly, slightly biting it leaving a red and purplish mark that made the girl's neck looks like a canvas with oil paint on it.

Beautiful.

A masterpiece.

"S-sana..."

Their eyes were screaming! It screamed LUST and LOVE.

"Hnng... S-sana... A-ah" said by the girl who had her hands tied at the headboard of her bed,

"You really looks so beautiful under me, Dahyun." Sana said while looking at Dahyun with her lustful eyes.

Dahyun bits her lower lip that made Sana hornier. Sana kissed her lips and Dahyun kissed her back.

Sana's hand roams around Dahyun's body but stopped as it reaches Dahyun's private part that is embarrassingly wet.

She traced Dahyun's jawline licking and sucking it while slowly making a circle on Dahyun's pus$, not contented she slid her digit teasingly poking Dahyun's entrance.

Dahyun groans.

She didn't wait for Dahyun to say yes, she inserted her fingers then thrust it from slow to fast. Dahyun is a moaning mess right now,

"Oh hell! Yes! Yes Sana, o-ohh hnggg..."

She wanted to touch Sana badly but she had her hands tied, Sana wanted to be touched too but she's loving the view of her girlfriend right now.

She bits Dahyun's collarbone and leave a mark there, she slowly went down onto Dahyun's chest with her tongue licking every skin of it.

Sucking.

Licking.

Biting.

Dahyun has nothing to do but to moan Sana's name because of how good Sana's doing her.

'We're doing this for almost a decade but still, it feels like it's the first time. I really love you, Sana' Dahyun thought.

Under the blue moonlight they shared groans and moans, under the blue moonlight they let the moon witnessed their love for each other. Under the moonlight they made love.

As they finished what they were doing, Sana untied Dahyun's hands and make the latter lay on top of her. Dahyun sniffed Sana's neck then kissed it, she lazily raised her head to look at her lover.

"I love you so much, Sana" Dahyun said honestly while hugging Sana tight as if the latter will leave her tomorrow.

"I know babe hihi" she chuckles and smiled widely that Dahyun loves so much, the smile that shows her pearly white teeth.

As the moon move to west, they both slowly drifts to their dreamland.

The sunlight's penetrates the whole city of Seoul it's nice and wonderful,

Dahyun woke up feeling the empty side of the bed, she sat up and roams her eyes on the room trying to find her lover, but... she failed.

She saw a food and a note on her study table, she took the note and read it,

"Good morning, babe! The sun shines but you shine more. Eat the food, ok? I'll be at Momo's place"

Dahyun smiled after she reads the note and eats the food that Sana prepared.

Yesterday was their last day of school before this holiday happens, it's December and we all know that students were having a break from school to rest and celebrate Christmas and New Year.