WHAT I ASKED (MIMO)

"That's right! Now, raise your hands above your head, then put half of your weight on your left toe and then slowly pull it back... Then turn around" The beautiful girl said while watching the other girl dance.

"I'm exhausted, may I take a rest for a while, Mina?" Said by the girl who has been dancing for 30 minutes. She glance at Mina, the latter nodded her head.

The girl settled herself at the corner of the studio and rested her back against the mirror wall.

"5 minutes. And don't drink lots of water, Momo. Your tummy will ache when you start dancing again" Mina said when she saw how Momo drinks her bottled water because of tiredness.

"I know that! By the way, when will I start teaching you? You want Hip-hop, right?" Momo broke the silence, Mina looked at her with her beautiful eyes.

Momo and Mina were friends since they were 17 and 18, they saw how good each other is when it comes to dancing. Mina took a Ballet lesson while Momo took Hip-hop lesson. Years passed by, they stick to their chosen lesson. But now, they both want to learn different dance style.

"Maybe when I finished teaching you Ballet. What do you think?" She took her bottled water then drink it.

'You're just drinking but why do you have to be that so elegant? Oh my Myoui Mina' Momo thought, she zoned out while staring at Mina.

"Momo? Are you okay?" Mina uttered, she stood up and went near beside Momo... So near that their shoulders touched. It makes Momo flinched a little causing Mina to tilt her head to check her friend.

So close. Their face are close enough to smell each other's breath.

"I... I'm o-ok Mina"

'Why am I stuttering? Inhale exhale Momo!'

"You looked so tense. What's up? Are you that tired? We can practice again tomorrow since it's weekend" Mina said with her soft and gentle voice while still looking at her friend meaningfully.

Their eyes met.

This is always happening, sometimes Momo was the one who looked away first but sometimes it's Mina.

Momo looked away immediately, she suddenly stood up and went to the center of the studio then she started to dance again, not giving any glances to Mina.

Hands above the head. Put half of the weight on lifted toe. Turn around.

Mina still sitting at the corner, she's watching every move of Momo. Staring at the latter like she's the only thing inside the studio.

Beautiful thing.

Momo suddenly stopped as she felt like there's someone looking at her, she glance at Mina who's obviously zoning out while staring at her.

Momo smiled, unconsciously, Mina smiled back. They stayed like that for a couple of minutes.

"You're so good" Mina said, scaping the scene a while ago.

"N-not really. Teach me more" Momo said while pouting then she went to Mina.

The said girl looked up and met Momo's pretty eyes, Momo offered a hand to Mina to help her stand. Mina glances at the hand and took it,

"Thank you" She said as soon as Momo pulled her up, but Mina stumbled causing her to crash onto Momo's chest. She pulled herself immediately

"Sorry" Mina murmured,

'I wish she didn't hear my heartbeats" Momo wished to all the God and Deity.

"Welcome! And It's fine" Momo cheerfully said assuring Mina that everything is fine, she went back to her previous position and danced again.