Chapter 8

"Gosh Scarlett, what will you do without me to drive you to TDA at 3 am?"

"I'm not in the mood for jokes Lis." Scarlett took a large gulp of the almost empty bottle of beer right in front of her sad self.

"Aw why? My jokes are too lame again right? I knew it. Hmm what should I do to imp-"

"It's not your fault. It's just...Flynn."

"NOW WHAT THE HELL DID HE DO THAT BITCH I KNEW HE WAS UP TO NO GOOD TH-"

"I still love him. I think."

"Oh then of course he's lovely what a nice guy." Lisa chuckled softly.

Scarlett's thoughts wondered off into the unknown. She was that worried about her relationship that she didn't like Lisa's jokes. She was that depressed and sad. She always liked Lisa's jokes, no matter how lame and stupid they were. 

What was she going to do? What can she do? There's nothing much she can do, unless this case was solved before they break up. Or...

"Sorry Lis I suddenly got... stuff to do. I'll see you soon 'kay? Bye." She said hurriedly.

"Umm okay Glom. But wait don't you need a ride?" Lisa shouted.

"I'll just take a cab." And with that she sauntered carelessly out of the bar.

She got the most perfect solution ever.

And this was going to make it better.

She'll be part of the murder to get his attention.

That'll show him.

(She thinks.)