Chapter 3

As he woke up, he got ready. He was revising the perfect plan that he made the day before in his head. It would be the legendary day where everyone, including them, would finally pay attention to him. Especially them. He was excited and also anxious. Questions were running through his head. What if it doesn't work? What if someone finds out? What if he gets caught before he even started? But all these questions could not stop him from doing it. He had to do it, or it might be too late. He had only one thing that motivated him: Get their attention now.

He put on dark navy blue jeans and a dark green camouflage shirt. He put on his socks and black, scruffed Converse sneakers. He stuffed some supplies that he might need into his backpack and went out from his bedroom. He checked the time; it was 4 in the morning. He glanced at his parents' room. They were still asleep. So were the neighbours next door. He went down the slightly creaky stairs with care and went to the kitchen. He grabbed a slice of bread and ate it. He went out the back door of his house and said, "Let the fun begin."

-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;

He went over to his friend's house, Sean. He was called the 'Cool Guy' in his high school. Always having the coolest hairstyles, the best designer stuff, and the coolest clothes. All the girls swoon over him (of course, Blake was swooned over even more). But Blake hated him. He liked to brag about everything he had. He shoved all his stuff into his face. When he complained, the counseller just told him to ignore him; he was just jealous. Still, he hated him so bad. Therefore in Blake's mind, he was known as the 'Stuck-up Motherfucking Bitch'. He smirked as he approached the front door, knowing that his time as the stuck-up motherfucking bitch would soon end. Another would take his place.

-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;

Blake observed the security system. Security cameras watching almost the whole house, inside and out. But there were some blind spots. Blake could make do with that. The locks were titanium brass, nothing too hard he could handle. He walked slowly and carefully, making sure he was in the blind spots. When he reached the door, he pulled out his tools and picked the lock in about thirty seconds. He creeped into the house, locking the door. He saw pictures of Sean everywhere. He rolled his eyes at the fact that Sean was his parents' 'honey boo-boo'.

He found Sean's room, which was down the corridor (it was kinda obvious, his door yelled SEAN everywhere). He looked over at the other rooms and the dark surroundings. No one was awake (yes, Blake had walked that quietly). He hid in the blind spots that the security camera had and opened the door very slowly. He quickly walked into his room and observed his belongings. Again, there were pictures everywhere. His room was god-damn messy. It was as if the fucking Yeti came in and stormed the whole room, tearing everything apart. Well, he didn't expect his room to be as neat as his anyways. He looked over at Sean. He didn't even know Blake was in his room. Sean is a bad-ass deep sleeper, isn't he, Blake thought. He put his backpack on the ground and took out a long scythe. It was glistening in the moonlight that shone through the windows. He went next to his bed, put it above his head and sliced Sean's head off. He slashed his body repeatedly, and blood flowed from his veins. He stuck the long scythe into his heart and pushed it down. He took it up and continued to slash the lifeless body.

He felt enjoyment and pride. He could feel the power surging throughout his whole body. He had never felt so good before. He cleaned the scythe with a rag and put it into his backpack. He smirked at Sean and said, "May the devil curse you when you reach the Underworld."

He walked out of the door, wondering who his next victim would be.