𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝟔

He lowers his tone; "You don't think I'd let any motherfucker speak to an angel like you with disrespect now, would I, Everly?"

--

(CHANGES BEEN MADE TO THIS CHAPTER)

DRACO'S THOUGHTS

Tasks, tasks.

Nobody could know. They couldn't know the wrath of Draco Malfoy under the control of the Dark Lord. 

The Dark Lord made Malfoy do things -- things he would have never even pondered about. 

Innocent lives -- Innocent people, killed, all for the pleasure of the Dark Lord -- and when the Dark Lord didn't get what he wanted out of them . . . he had Draco Malfoy, alone, helpless boy, steal their lives with a flicker of his wand.

"Mother, this is all my fault."

"No, Draco dear -- it is mine for allowing you to enter this world, having known who you would be a slave to,"

Draco

She looked over at me with infuriating eyes. Her eyes were paining through me as if this was her intention. She wanted me to react to her wits.

My blood was simmering.

Who does this absolute nobody think he is?

My eyes didn't leave them. I was watching their every move. From the way, he kissed her hand, to the way he looked at her with malice.

I can tell when fuckers like him want what they want.

The way he was eyeing her down with his bloody dirty looks and it was disgusting.

I didn't want any guy even coming fucking near her -- she was so pure, nothing like me. Her body was blessed with the scents of angels, and her lips were undoubtedly, untouched -- as I, a Malfoy, had the honors of changing that.

If nobody else was going to vow to her -- I would.

Adelaide

We spend some time in the Great Hall with extreme awkwardness growing between the Slytherins. The girls eyed me, and Astonia down.

Typical Slytherins.

Me, Astonia, and Elijah told Gardian about ourselves as he invested in the information he was getting.

He didn't talk much, and when he did, girls heads turned towards us trying to listen to what he was saying.

My head didn't need to turn because my eyes were on him the whole time.

"What about you, Gardian?" I tilt my head in curiosity to find out more about him.

"Nothing much. Not that exciting, irregardless." He spins his finger around the hem of the glass.

"Oh, that's shocking." I didn't believe that for a second. There was something about this boy that radiated; 'Stay Away' in all means.

He lifts his head up, causing a loose hair of his to bounce against his forehead. "Why? Because I don't seem like the normal type to you?" He questions me as if he didn't want me to interrogate him.