𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝟏𝟗

'Her giggles, her each and every breath, the way he could hear her fingers tapping innocently on the wood after a long amount of silence,

He wouldn't want it any other way. '

--

Narration

Draco was now in his bedroom. He felt somewhat, fulfilled. Even though Adelaide had no intentions of leaving this cage, he lay content in his cotton sheets.

He would persuade her one way or another. Even if that meant dropping in the eyes of the Sacred 28, he would go through with it.

Draco had it thought through, after all. He knew everything about London. He had just concluded his research, and it seemed wonderful all to him. Central London was far too crowded, so Draco had thoroughly thought about a cabin for the two. 

In the woods, it lay, and to the lake, it faced. It was beautiful, he knew Adelaide would adore it just as much as he did. 

Nobody could find them, nobody knew where they would be. It was wonderful.

The next morning

DRACO

"Adelaide, may I have a word?" He knocks on her bedroom door, one hour approximately, before the Manor and its residents awake. 

"I guess so." The door latches open and reveals an unusually bright room. The window was cracked open to the limit, and the vines of flowers scattered themselves all over the outside of the glass. 

"Good morning, Adelaide."

He steps into her bedroom and was surprised at the sight.

The bed was neatly made and the dresser was scattered with notes.

"What are you doing here so early?" She sighs, closing the door shut. "I have something important I need to talk to you about."

She turns to face him, his hair was tidy today. It was an unusual sight for Adelaide, as for the past few days have been hectic for the young boy, so too his appearance. His eyes twinkled with admiration as he quickly catches her studying him so intensively.

"I thought I would put the effort." He chuckles nervously. Things were different between the two. They weren't as normal as they used to have been.

"Of course."

Compared to Adelaide, he was presentable -- with a white shirt and slim black trousers. His tie was absent, but his top button was sincerely undone -- however he stayed ever so orderly.

Adelaide's hair was in knots towards the end and her eye bags were as visible as ever. Nobody had called her downstairs for anything, yet. Food and service would be delivered to her in her bedroom by the elves.

He set the neat sketches down on her made bed and spread them with the tips of his fingers. Adelaide studies these, and soon came to the conclusion that these are in fact, various representations of homes, -- small, compact homes. They were cute, and the sketches made them look so adorable.