𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝟖

"I promise, Draco."

***

Adelaide

He walked me back to my dorm late.

Tonight, a side was shown of him. A side I've never witnessed before. A side I wanted.

"Thank you, Draco." we stood together outside my dorm room in the darkness, with one lamp lighting up the gloomy corridor. "No worries, Adelaide, anything for you." He lays my loose hairs back. "Now, remember...don't let it affect you." He caresses my rosy cheeks with his thumb, gradually going side to side.

"I won't, don't worry..." I can't help but smile at his subtle wits. "I'll see you in class tomorrow, Adelaide." he smirks at his cheeky remark, knowing what happened last time. It was embarrassing but felt so right.

"Yeah...you will."

He turns around on his heels and goes the direction towards his dorm.

I stand there in the tranquil darkness, my mind flowing with all sorts of emotions. He was so rough but so gentle.

The side of Draco I'd never think I'd see...

I creep open mine and Astonia's dorm door, checking if she's awake at the duration. Thank Merlin she wasn't. I couldn't have her knowing that I'd rather go to a boy's room rather than talk to her...

She meant so much to me, but she wouldn't understand, at all.

I tip-toe my way to my bed and tuck myself in, heart at peace.

"I've finally found you."  My whispers get the best of me, as I fall into a peaceful, gentle sleep after a long, long night.

𝐆𝐀𝐑𝐃𝐈𝐀𝐍

"Just get on your fucking knees, Parkinson." I order Pansy, rolling my eyes after she was sat on my bed in my dorm after I came back from the common room. She jumps off the bed and throws herself onto her knees, me walking up to her.

I dig two fingers into her cheek, forcing her to look up into my eyes; "Don't fuck around with me, Parkinson. One shot and you're fucking out." She nods her head at my orders and unbuckles my leather belt. She pulls my trousers down and doesn't take anything less than a minute to force my cock into her own mouth.

I grab a fistful of her hair and hold it up to the top of her head, taking control of her slut manners.

I force my cock deeper into her throat as she gags at the feeling.

I didn't really fucking care. I really didn't fucking care. I just needed someone to relieve my stress onto, and Pansy was the most hungry for it.

I hold my cock deep into the back of her throat for a good 5 seconds, holding her breath; "Not a fucking word about this you fucking whore." I spit as she slaps the ground with her hands, signalling me to let my cock out of her mouth. I force myself out rapidly as she's catching her breath.

I lift her up by her jaw, forcing her to be quick onto her feet. I hold a disgusting look on my face, scrunching my lips at the sluttish sight in front of me. "Leave." I throw her to the side of me as I pull my trousers over my legs.

"But-" she tries arguing back to me. "What did I fucking say, Parkinson?" I hold the top bridge of my nose in my two fingers, signing boredom. I raise my voice at her which causes her to flinch. I don't look at her once and could tell she wanted to stay. Pfft.

She walks out the room, wiping her mascara off of her under eyes. What did she think? She was going to fucking stay?

I pull my tie, causing it to loosen around my neck and throw myself onto my bed. I place my arm against my forehead holding a lighter in my fingers. I grab a cigarette from my night stand and light it, admiring it twiddling in my fingers. I hold it up to my ajar lips and roll my eyes back at the feeling.