Part 12.

"MARTIN" Everybody looked at Christopher when he entered the restaurant, he grabbed Martin from his shirt collar "Is that true?" He asked "What are-" Before he could finish his sentence Christopher pushed him on one of the tables, everyone starts leaving the restaurant slowly.

"You know what I'm talking about Martin! Go now and bring him to me." Martin nodded at him, Christopher took a deep breath and walked toward the bar "Sandra." He shouted, she was scared of him "Give me a glass of whiskey now" she nodded at him "Yes, sir" and went back to bring him his order.

Christopher is not a guy with anger issues, he always solves everything wisely but this time things got out of his hands, he couldn't deal with it easily.

"You are home early darling, are you okay?" Aunt Nicole asked, she was in the garden taking care of the flowers with Brian helping her.
"Yes, I'm fine the manager gave us a break today." She smiled at her "What are we doing today?" Amy asked.
"I'm just watering the flowers and after that, I'll feed the chickens." She said, "I'll do that with Brian." Amy said, "Oh before I forgot, I send your letter today it will be sent to him soon." She smiled and then took Brian to the chicken cage.
"Mammy, are they mine?" Brian laughed, he enjoys playing in the backyard with his mother while she was around.

"Yes Brian, we live here." She laughed, he ran and kissed Amy on her cheek "Mammy okay?" He asked looking at the bruises.
She nodded at him and kissed his little hands "Come here." Amy ran after him while he was laughing loudly.
Amy stopped immediately when she saw trucks were entering their road, she held Brian up and ran to her Aunt "Aunt Nicole!" She said with worried looks in her eyes.
"Calm down, get Brian inside, and don't come out," Nicole said

Amy was scared that they will do something to Aunt Nicole "Should I call the cops?" Amy mumbled, "No Amy, just go inside." Amy ran back home and put Brian in his bed and then she went back to the kitchen door looking at where the cars stopped.
Until she noticed him, it was Christopher!

She opened the kitchen door and walked to her Aunt "Amy go inside." She said, "It's Christopher!" Amy said and they both looked at him again.
He opened the car back door and pulled someone from it, it was the man who hit Amy the other day!
"Oh god." She mumbled, he grabbed him and put him in front of her.

"Amy." Christopher said, "What's going on?" Nicole asked "Sorry for bothering you Ms. Nicole but this man here has something to say to Ms.William." Christopher said.
"Christopher," Amy whispered, he nodded at her, he could see the worried looks she had.

The man's head was covered with blood and his nose looked broken too "Amy." Christopher said, "He had something to say." Christopher grabbed him again to stand up, his face was facing the ground.
"I'm sorry for what I did." He starts saying "And?" Christopher said, "And it's not our manners to hit a woman." The man continued.

Christopher nodded "Amy do you forgive him?" He asked, she looked at him with tears in her eyes, and then she looked at her Aunt.
Nicole nodded at her with a small smile and held her hand she felt how scared she was, Amy looked at them again "I do, but with one condition." She said.

Christopher waited for her answer "If he did that again with anyone else, I want to hand him to the cops." Amy said.
Nicole looked at her with worried eyes, Christopher looks were unexplainable too but he nodded at her "Fair enough, is that right?" He squeezed the man's shoulder and he nodded at her too.

"Go." Christopher whispered to him "We are sorry for everything that happened yesterday."
"We understand Mr. Rodriguez." Nicole said Amy walked towards Christopher with red eyes "You know him or what?" She asked.
"Maybe it better for us if I didn't answer your question sweetheart." He whispered, Amy closed her eyes and went back to the house without looking back at him.

"I had told you that he was a dangerous man Amy," Nicole said, Amy was sitting near to Brian while he was drinking his milk.
"I know." Amy mumbled, "But I didn't think that he had anything to do with this."
"That's their job honey," Nicole said.

One week later...

"Oh, it's for Aunt Nicole, thank you." Amy smiled at him when he hands her the new letter, she was at her office.
"Mr. Simon." She entered his office "That letter is for my Aunt Nicole, can I take it back home with me?" She asked, "Yeah sure, just document it in the records." He said, "Sure Mr. Simon I already did." Amy smiled.

She went back to her house and Brian was waiting for her outside with toy cars in his hands "Mummy look new toys." He said with joy "Oh wow, did you say thanks to Grandma Nicole?" Amy asked "No." He shook his head, she was confused Brian always thanked everyone who bought him toys.
"Why?" She asked, "Because I bought it for him." She saw Christopher coming from behind "Christopher?" She asked surprisingly.

"Yeah." He said, "What are you doing here?" She raises Brian from the ground and holds him "I came because you were gone for a week now." Christopher said.
"Yeah, I need some time for myself." Amy said, "Go inside honey to Aunt Nicole I'll be right back." She kissed Brian and closed the door after him.
"You didn't have to bring him these, he had too many," Amy said trying to change the subject.

He walked towards her throwing the toys from her hands "I came for you, Amy." He whispered, "Why are you keeping distance between us?"
"I said-" The words came out fragile "Don't lie to me." He said again "I can see the fear in your eyes."
"I-i" She looked up at him trying to find the right word to say.
"I need some time." She finally said, "For what Amy?" He said almost shouting, Amy took one step backward.

He looked confused at her "Amy are you serious? You think I would hurt you?" Christopher asked.
"No." She said, "But I really want to think, I don't want to see you right now." She took her hair in a bun trying not to looking at him.
"I need to go now." she went inside her house and closed the door after her.