2

🐹+🔧=🏳‍🌈

"Fuyuhiko, do you perhaps know what's happening to him at his domain?"

"... Actually, now that you mention it, I don't know"

"Do you possibly think..."

"...Wait, why? Did you... - did you see something on him?"

"..."

Tanaka sat there quietly.

"Would Kazuichi want someone to know about a personal problem he is fighting throughout the night...?" He thought.

"... No... I didn't see anything on him, I was only curious"

"Oh, don't make me worry about him like that Gundham!" He scolded.

"... It is my apology..." Tanaka mumured.

"...but... Can you keep him safe maybe? It's a weird question, but I don't know why, but I have that same gut feeling too..." Kuzuryuu whispered.

"..." Tanaka nodded and rested his hand on Kazuichis head.

"We can only tell the teachers when we know what's going on in his house, but for now, we can't do anything about it.." Fuyuhiko sighed.

"... I personally think that it will be best to not inform the pathetic woman about Kazuichis life, he has to be more comfortable about it, plus we never know if it will just make Kazuichis life more miserable, more than how it is currently"

"Huh, I think you actually said something worth of shit" Kuzuryuu smiled.

"Well we will discuss this no further, we never know who might plan on eavesdropping"

"Yeah... Your right, this is a cafeteria..."

-after lunch-

"Kazuichi... You must awaken" Tanaka said, tapping Kazuichis shoulder.

"... Mn... I can't..."

"Hm?" Tanaka looked down at Kazuichi and chuckled a bit, "If you do not plan on waking up, I will not fret to attack you"

"NO!" Kazuichi jumped up off the chair and glanced at Gundham, "..."
"Hehe! Uhm... Because your an.... Overlord? Th-That means your stronger than me..." He lied.

"I appreciate that you are quite aware that I am more powerful than you... But your face looks so frightened..." He sighed, "anyways, I think it's best if we take our leave, because our feast has ended"

"... Mhm..."

Gundham and Kazuichi were walking in the hallway until someone, more specifically, Gundham, stopped walking.

"Halt!"

"... Hm? Gundham, hurry, we're gonna be late to class"

Tanaka grabbed Kazuichis hand and pulled him close, one arm around his waist, "Kazuichi... I want to know more about you..." He whispered, looking down at Kazuichi as he was combing his fingers through his hair.

"Wh-What...? Get off me man! I don't know what your talking about!" Souda grunted, trying to force Gundham to let him go.

"... Is something, happening at home Kazuichi? Be honest with me, remember, I have the evil fourth eye, I can easily see through your lies"

"... No, I don't know what your talking about..." Kazuichi mumured, still struggling to get Gundham off of him, "G-Gundham, this is harassment! Get off of me!" He shouted, shoving Gundham aside.

"Kazuichi, please, I'm just trying to help a commoner"

"You want to help me?! Then stop getting in the way!" He shouted, running off.

"...Oh Kazuichi... So stubborn, just like back then..." He said with a small smile, "but I can't blame you for hiding such a  secret... It's shameful to you isn't it?"

- - - -

Kazuichi stopped running and caught his breath, "what... The hell?" He whispered, "does he really know...?"

He paused and his eyes widened, "right... I'm wearing a crop top, I didn't even check to see if it shows some bruises dad left me!" He sighed.

He ran to the boys restroom and looked in the mirror, and just as he feared, there was a big bruise on his back...

"... Man...might as well be honest with him..."

He pulled his crop top down, trying to hide his stomach along with his back.

"Man! I shouldn't have worn this! I shouldve worn something else! But no! My clothes are all in the dirty clothes!" He groaned, walking in the hallway... It was quiet... Almost too quiet... Has class started?

He turned to the nearest clock and rubbed his eyes, "SHIT! CLASS ALREADY STARTED!" he shouted.

He ran to class and busted the door open, "I'M SORRY I'M LATE I WAS IN THE RESTROOM!"

"The restroom? That long? I'm sorry Kazuichi, but please make a better excuse than that" Miss Yukizome chuckled, "hate to say this, but I'll have to call your dad"

"... My... Dad?" Souda repeated, "heh! That's fine! Cause my dad doesn't care!" He lied, since he thought maybe she'll give up and not call him.

"He won't care? Well then that's good, I will call him around the afternoon, I am looking forward to meeting your father" She smiled.

"..." Soudas eyes widened.

He glanced at Tanaka and back at he teacher, "Its his fault! He grabbed me and started asking questions!" He shouted, pointing at Gundham.

"Gundham? He was the first one to arrive here Kazuichi"

"What...?"

"B-But he did though!"

"I'm not saying your wrong, but even people who disrupted someone's time is still capable of being first"

"That doesn't even make sense?!" Kazuichi groaned.

"Ma'am"

"Hm?" Miss Yukizome turned around and looked at Gundham, "yes?"

"I will say this, because I am trying to protect a lower rank who is slightly sensitive" He said, turning to Kazuichi, "but... I will have to force to to not call his father"

"Why is that?"

"... Because it's non of your business, I will just say that, if you are to call his care taker, I will not fear to incenerate you along with the burning hell fire"

"... Gundham, I'm glad that you two have became friends, but I still have to call-"

"No"

"Gundham, I have to, besides, your disrupting the class"

"I will stop once you decide to stop being ignorant!"

Her eyes widened, "... Fine... I guess..."

Gundham just smirked and turned to Souda, "..."

"... Thanks..."