8

🐹+🔧=🏳‍🌈

but something lingered within Gundhams brain...what Kazuichi mentioned last night...

"...am i...in love with Kazuichi?" 

Cham-P stared at him and nodded their head, "chuu!"

"... Cham-P, even you think I do...?" He asked, "I shouldn't let that bother me... I should just confront him about his situation, he has poisoned me with his attractive looks"

"..." His face flushed.

"No... I don't..."

"... I think..."

He got his boots and his jeans, getting ready for the day.

"..."

After Gundham finished getting ready, he took a seat on the table next to Kazuichi.

"..."

"Here are the... Uhm... Pancakes" Akumi murmured, getting anxious If they'll like the food.

"Thank you for your bidding" Tanaka smiled, kissing his mom on the cheek, "...mhm" She just forced a smile and walked up stairs.

"...you still feel bad huh" Kazuichi whispered.

"..." Gundham just drank some of the tea and turned to Kazuichi.

"Kazuichi, how exactly do you feel about me?"

"Wha-Whoah! What?" Souda screeched, "what are you talking about?!"

".... I-I mean I like you as a friend, I'm pretty sure...i think" He blushed, "By the way! Where did you even get that talk from?!"

"... I was just being cautious..."

"... Oh..." Souda put his plate in the sink and washed it, "...Gundham are you finished eating?"

"..." Tanaka got the last piece of the pancake and ate it, "Mhm"

He handed the dish to Kazuichi and let him wash it.

"Kazuichi, you'd make a perfect house husband" A voice said.

"Huh?" Kazuichi turned around and saw Akumi, she was smiling.

"... Uhm... Thanks Miss Tanaka..." Souda smiled back.

"Hm... Kazuichi is good... He's good enough for Gundham" Akumi thought.

"Will you two want me to drive you there, or do you prefer to walk?"

"Walking is fine, I'm pretty sure you have a job to take care of" Souda said.

"Okay then, you two have an enjoyable walk!" She shouted.

The two boys walked out the house and continued their walk to school.

"... Gundham... uhm... Can I hold your hand on the walk?" He asked, reaching for Gundhams hand.

"..." Tanaka just stared at him and shook his head, "I apologize, but it is quite embarrassing..."

"... Oh.... No, it's fine!" Kazuichi chuckled.

"..."

They both continued their walk to school.

"..."

"Kazuichi..."

"Yeah?"

"... You mentioned how you wanted to... Hold my hand..."

"Yeah? What about i-" Souda paused his sentence as soon as he felt a warm pair of hands holding his.

"..."

"..."

Kazuichi immediately turned to Gundham and kissed him.

"..!"

"Thanks Gundham... I know I'm an idiot... Which is why your helping me..."

"... Kazuichi... I want to see you happy... And by happy, I mean... You without that mere mask, it is keeping you from feeling emotions..."

"Gundham... I-" Kazuichi just scoffed and chuckled a bit, "... Thank you..."

"...mhm... Let's continue our walk to hell"

"..." Kazuichi smiled... A real smile... Oh gosh... How much Gundham wanted to see it... It was meaningful and it was a smile of pure joy... No one has ever treated Kazuichi like this...

... Gundham was proud of what he had accomplished...

He helped Kazuichi...

But... Is this the end?