3

🐹+🔧=🏳‍🌈

"... Gundham, I'm glad that you two have became friends, but I still have to call-"

"No"

"Gundham, I have to, besides, your disrupting the class"

"I will stop once you decide to stop being ignorant!"

Her eyes widened, "... Fine... I guess..."

Gundham just smirked and turned to Souda, "..."

"... Thanks..."

Kazuichi huffed and crossed his arms.

"..."

"N-Now... How about we ignore what just happened and continue learning, how about that?" She smiled.

"... Of course Miss Yukizome!" Sonia smiled.

"..."

The rest of the day, Miss Yukizome was teaching class.

-after school-

Kazuichi was packing up his things and putting them in his back pack.

"Kazuichi... May I speak to you privately?"

"... Yeah... I guess..." Souda mumured as he put his backpack over his shoulder, "no... Let me hold that..."

"What...?" Kazuichi asked as his cheeks were starting to get hot, "no, I'm fine, I can hold this myself, I'm not as weak as you think"

"... I see that is correct..." He nodded his head and waited for Kazuichi outside the classroom.

Once Kazuichi came out, Gundham grabbed the bag off of Kazuichis shoulder and held it in his hands.

"We will talk about this situation outside hell"

"Mhm..." He grunted, crossing his arms.

"... Your attitude is still the same since the third category, am I not wrong?" He smirked.

"... Yeah Yeah, same since third grade, I know I know" Kazuichi groaned, "... But thanks for..." He paused and started shaking his hands, "uh...."

"Thanks for sticking up for me and for holding my bag... I guess..." He blushed, crossing his arms again.

"... It's a pleasure, I will do anything to protect a sensitive lower rank"

"..."

Souda and Gundham continued their walk to the park.

"... Okay, we're here, where are we going to talk?"

"Perhaps we should sit on this wooden display?"

"... Sure I guess..." He sat down on the bench and scooted further away from the taller male.

"Uhm... So... You wanted to talk about the... Thing...right?" He asked as he started avoiding eye contact.

"...what has that demon been doing to you? Are you alright?" Tanaka asked, leaning a little closer to Kazuichi.

"Heh..." Souda chuckled a bit, "My Dad's not that much of a nice guy, but he's alright I guess..."

"Alright? He is clearly hurting you, how can you say that when he is mishandling you" He frowned, "Kazuichi... I want to..." He looked at Kazuichis hand and picked it up, "I want you to let me see the real you, who is that fiend behind the mask"

"Behind the mask? Gundham... What are you talking about? This is clearly the real me, I'm talking I'm doing just fine!" Kazuichi smiled.

"Oh Kazuichi..." He pulled him into a hug and rubbed his back lightly, "please be sincere, it is shameful to know you are lying pathetically face to face with me"

"... Gundham... No." He growled, "Get off of me!"

"Kazuichi! I demand you to-"

"Fine! I'll tell you! My dad hits me, is there a problem? Every parents hits their kids, it's literally nothing new" He grunted, "he didn't mean it, I know he didn't"

"... Kazuichi, I will protect you, I swear on the good name of the Tanaka Empire!" Gundham smirked.

"Ah! Gundham! Let go now!"

"Hm? Oh! I did not realize that you too are affected by my poison, I am truly sorry, I did not know that" He apologized.

"... I swear!" He shouted, backing up, "I have to go now"

He walked off, an angry aroma filling his vibe.

"Why is he angered?" Tanaka asked himself, "....?" He took a glance around the park until he layed his eyes on someone.

Kazuichi was walking towards another male, he had dark brown hair and a white shirt.

Who is that?

"..."

*smack!*

Gundhams eyes widened, he witnessed it himself-

He witnessed Kazuichis father hitting him...

"You damn idiot! Why the hell are you hugging boys now huh? Are you gay?!" Tatsuo shouted pulling Kazuichis hair.

"No No! I'm not! I'm not sir! He was-"

"He was what? Your boyfriend?!"

"No! Just shut up and listen to me for once!" Kazuichi argued back.

"What did you just say?" Tatsuo grunted, "your coming home right now!"

"..."

Tatsuo let go of Kazuichis hair and pulled him by the arm.

"... He's hurting him... Why is he hurting him... I've never expected myself to fully witness that... Should I check to see if he's okay? No... He's clearly not doing well..." He whispered to himself, "... There are not that many people at the hells gate, just me and the fellow subordinates..."

"..." He paused for a second, "I can't to anything to help him..." He frowned, "I apologize Kazuichi, but you have to stay there for at least one more day... I promise you, I will do my best to protect you.."