5

🐹+🔧=🏳‍🌈

"Stay for tonight... I'm sorry Gundham but..."

"... There are only two beds, and one of them is mine, my apologies, I guess you two have to sleep together"

"Welp! That's not really my problem then I guess!" She smiled, "because the couch isn't that comfortable, and I don't think he want to sleep there"

She ran back in the kitchen and continued to cook.

"...Angel, you don't have to cook so much, you might get light headed..." He said.

"I'm Fine Gundham..." She smiled, "I don't feel sick at all, I'm just sleepy..."

"... You need rest and I will not take no for an answer" He said.

"..." She nodded her head and stopped cooking, heading upstairs.

"Why don't you want her to coo-"

"She is terrible at cooking, that's why, she has once poisoned me with her awful meal..."

"... Wow... Is her cooking that bad..? Then why did you eat it? I'm sure she wouldn't mind?"

"... No... The angel will cry if I were to throw it out, or even spit it out... I pity her..."

"..." Souda nodded his head and realized, "Are you messing with her food?!"

"Mhm, she will not know..."

"B-But-"

"I'm doing this for your sake, or of you want to eat something awful?"

"... No..."

Tanaka smirked and continued to pour some seasonings in the pot.

"Gundham, does your mom have an ultimate?"

"..."

"No, she doesn't, she is a commoner..."

"... Makes sense, she's good at nothing huh?"

Gundham turned to Kazuichi and glared at him, "Do not say such things about the angel! If you do I will not pity you once I have succeeded in permanently eliminated you" Gundham growled.

"... You love your mom that much huh..." Souda smiled, "that's nice, I see that you two get along pretty well"

"..." Tanaka just blushed at his statement and crossed his arms, "come, I want you to try it"

"... Is it good?"

"Mhm"

Kazuichi took a step forward and opened his mouth.

"..." Gundham slowly lifted Kazuichis chin and poured some of the soup into his mouth.

"Mmh! It taste good" He smiled.

"...now we will keep it here and stay silent, because the Angel doesn't know I tinker with her meals"

"..."

Kazuichi turned around and saw Akumi.

"... Uh... Hey Miss Tanaka!" He smiled.

"..." She just stood there, a shocked expression.

"... Ah... Hello Angel...."

"Gundham, if you didn't like the food I made, you could've said so..."

"N-No! I do! I-..."

"I will go to the store and get something..." She sighed, pulling her jacket on and fixing her hair.

"..."