6

🐹+🔧=🏳‍🌈

(A reminder that Kazuichi is wearing a black hoodie with Hamtaro on it, and he's not wearing any pants besides his undergarments)

Kazuichis face was getting even more red, "..."

Gundham moved one hand on Kazuichis chest, him messing with the string of the hoodie, "Gundham... Are you teasing me?"

"..."

Tanaka let out a small laugh.

"Is that what you think I'm doing? So you seem to be enjoying me messing with you like this?" He smirked, lifting Kazuichis chin.

"..." Souda didn't respond, he just looked down.

"Answer, do you like it when I'm treating you like this?"

"..."

"Mhm..."

Gundhams eyes widened, "..." He didn't expect Kazuichi to like the sexual tension between them two just now.

"Kazuichi... I wasn't trying to..."

"I know! I just thought..."

"..."

Kazuichi slowly slid off of Gundham and huffed, "..."

They both sat there, completely awkward.

Kazuichi was gripping onto the end of the hoodie and felt his face heat up, "mn..."

"Kazuichi, are-... are you alright?"

"..."

He turned to Kazuichi and frowned, "are you alright Kazuichi?"

"..." He didn't respond, he just shook his head.

"...Kazuichi, in order for me to help you, you need to speak"

"... I-I actually really liked it when you were messing with me... It made me happy because it-... It just helped me ignore the pain in my body..."

"..."

"Kazuichi..." Tanaka lifted his chin and kissed him.

"Mnn..." Souda blushed, holding onto Gundhams sleeve.

Their small kiss soon got seperated by Gundham, he gave Kazuichi a warm smile and nodded his head, "if you need anything else, I will gladly help..."

"... Thank you..." He whiped his tear and smiled.

Tanaka opened his bedroom door and headed downstairs.

"...ah..." Kazuichi touched his lips and let a small chuckle out, "...he kissed me..."

He shook his head, "No! You don't like him, if you liked him, Dad would come back to hit you!"

"...You Don't! You Dont!"

He took his beanie off and placed it on the dresser next to the bed.

"..."

"... Okay, I'm starting to feel better..." He whispered.

"... You feel better now Kazuichi... You feel better..." He stopped talking and sniffed the hoodie a bit, "... Gundhams scent... It smells good...." He whispered.

He closed his eyes and fell asleep with his knees to his chest, sleeping on his side.

"..."

- - - -

"Kazuichi  the angel has arrived" Tanaka said, opening the bedroom door.

"..."

"He's sleeping... Is he not cold?"