october 15th, 2017

hello again, clay :]

starting off, patches is very cute!! :0 after i write this letter i will go print a picture of luca for you. but, as cute as patches is, i still disagree with you about her being the cutest. just wait till you see luca ;)

but i'm happy to hear adulthood has been kind to you so far! have you done any adult-like things so far?

that makes both of our countries, then. they both suck sometimes. i wouldn't mind visiting america one day, though. perhaps to universal studios? have you ever been there, clay?

there's nothing special here in england, just a ferris wheel and some snow. maybe if you're lucky, you'd see a rainbow after it rains.

i'd hope florida is more entertaining than london, i bet it is. i've heard some crazy stories about the people that live in florida.
it's just a riot there, isn't it?

snow is okay, sometimes. it's pretty to look at, i guess, but after seeing it your entire life, it slowly just becomes dull to you. and it's cold. very cold.

clay, i'm hurt. you're calling me short? i'll have you know actually, that i'm average height. how could you :( and after calling me shortie, i think i'm allowed to be mean to you, backwards american man.

and so sorry for assuming your sexuality! thank you for telling me, though :] i fully support. i myself don't swing towards women either. that's another thing we have in common.

don't be sorry! again, i've learned to live with it and adapt. i've never tried colourblind glasses, actually. and awe, i'm sorry :( i'm sure lime is a wonderful colour, though. to me it looks almost exactly like yellow. dark green looks like yellow aswell, just slightly darker. purple looks like blue, again just slightly darker. pink and red are more like a gray-ish colour?

that's how i'm able to tell some colors apart, because i know some are darker/lighter than others.

i've thought about getting colourblind glasses before, but never looked too much into it. but maybe for you, clay, i'll think about it more.

it's people like you that make the world more beautiful. don't lose that charm of yours.
warm wishes, george.

(p.s., were you asking me on a minecraft date?)

(p.p.s., if you were, i wouldn't mind.)

(p.p.P.s., just an fyi, my birthdays coming up ;) november 1st, save the date!)