december 30th, 2017

hi georgie :)

before i get into anything, or respond to everything you wrote in your letter, i wanna talk about our date and the glasses. YOU'RE GETTING THE COLORBLIND GLASSES!!!! i'm so excited for you to get them, you're gonna be able to see colors for the first time!!! you said over minecraft you'd order them after our date, did you? aghh i cant wait :) okay, okay, let me calm down now. okay, holy crap, it sounds dumb because it was just a silly date over a block game, but i genuinely had so so so much fun. it felt like such a nice difference to actually be able to talk to you in real time, rather than wait weeks for your letters and have month long conversations. it felt so surreal in a way, but i loved it. even if we only talked through chat, i still fucking loved it. you're so much funnier than i thought, so much wittier than you are in your letters, i feel like i got to see so much more of your personality, it felt like a fever dream. i loved it, i loved it, i loved it.

i'd enjoy it so much to play with you again sometime. i really hope you had just as much fun as me :) also, are you taking care of the flower i gave you? you better be, that flower is special.
(also why are you so good with a bow? i was pleasantly surprised about that.)

i've been doing very very well, thank you!! i'm happy to know that you've been doing good, too :) but i'm so sorry for making fun of you, george, i'll make sure to never make fun of you again for your height or anything, scouts honor.
(also i think i've definitely made it up to you on our date ;) )

george! that's so cool!! a new monitor and keyboard? :0 i have a light up keyboard aswell! twins :) that was so kind of them!! i wish i would've gotten you something, but i definitely will next time ;)

oh yeah! the house! we did look at it, it was awesome!!! we've been looking at some others lately to see which one we like best, so far the one i told you about is our favorite, so we're definitely thinking about getting that one.

i'll have you know, george, that i'm not a crazy florida man >:( and even if i was, you're the one who agreed to go on a date with a crazy florida man. who's the crazy one now?

awee, i'm flattered. i'm glad they were well written enough for you to understand better. :) guess i just have a way with words, don't i? but in all seriousness, it makes me smile knowing i can make you smile. :D
(ps, i cant wait for you to see lime, i'd love if it became one of your favorite colors.)

hmmm, i'm obnoxious, you say? that's not how you acted on our date, george. quite the opposite, really. "oh clay, clay! let's go pick flowers! clay, clay! what color is this? clay, clay, let's go to the nether! oh no a spider, clay protect me!!" hehe, you were so cute, georgie.

:0 merry late christmas! how did yours go?? i hope you had a good holiday :) mine went really good! i just stayed home, but some relatives came over and we had like a mini christmas party. i got some new equipment for my computer setup, and also a new microphone, i've been thinking lately of starting my own youtube channel actually :) what do you think? should i do it? would you support me?
(and to answer your question, i treated you very well during our date and you can't even deny that.)

my favorite food, pizza. basic i know.
weirdest plug-in i did for minecraft, once nick and i made it so blocks dropped random things and multipled. like you would break some wood or whatever, and like hundreds of jukeboxes came out. it lagged our games so much, but it was so funny. we should try that sometime!! :)
i don't have a job :p but again, thinking about taking up youtube. maybe i could blow up on youtube one day, wouldn't that be cool?
in middle school, i was a quarterback, and i was really popular. my dad was the coach for the soccer team, everyone knew and loved me. in high school, i was still semi popular, but got a bit more cringey, unfortunately. we don't talk about it.
some other stuff, hmm, i sat on a gator once when i was a kid, almost got tased by the cops for skipping school for months straight. i refused to go, my parents took away my internet, would try to force me to go, i was such a bad kid oh my god. i hate looking back on it. though, it's kinda funny..
don't judge me too hard, but i once had a dream where i peed, but i actually ended up peeing the bed. in real life. and my girlfriend at the time was next to me, just completely out like a light. i had to clean it up without waking her and i just went back to bed like nothing happened. so fucking embarrassing.
(i'm gonna regret writing that, aren't i?)

now it's your turn to answer those questions >:) and tell me some other random stuff about you! and you better throw in an embarrassing story.

sorry, georgie, but yes; i'll always one up you in flirting. don't lie, you love it.
yours truly, clay

(also i too would love to see if luca and patches would become friends. though patches can be a bit mean sometimes, but i'm sure it'll be fineee.

and awww, george, you like me? georgie has a crushh, how adorable. my charm is rubbing off on you :)

hey, george? what was that you crossed out on your last letter? did georgie say he would kiss me? )