november 2nd, 2017

happy late halloween, george :)

how did the spooky holiday go for you? did you have fun? did you dress up? give out candy?

mine was good. my older sister and i took my younger sister and brother out trick or treating. i didn't dress up much, i just wore a lime green hoodie and drew a derpy smiley face on a paper plate and wore it as a mask. don't make fun of my creativity skills.

and yes, patches is very cute. i cant lie, luca is cute too. but i still think patches is cuter.

this argument is only gonna go in circles, isn't it george? let's agree to disagree. at the end of the day, we both have very cute kitties.

i have yet to do adult things, my mom still does my laundry and all that. i might move out soon though with one of my best friends, nick. i'm a little nervous though, at the thought of being away from my parents. have you moved out yet, george? is it scary?

you should totally come to america. i could be your tour guide!! how fun would that be. and yes, i've been to universal. it's very fun :) except the rollercoasters. i have a huge fear of heights :p my favorite part is harry potter world. do you like harry potter? i'm a slytherin myself ;)

i plan to visit england one day, it's always been at the top of list of countries i wanna visit. maybe you could be my tour guide? :0

florida definitely is a riot. weird stuff happens here a lot, there's always something on the news about some crazy man doing crazy stuff. the other day actually, there was a news story with the headline, "florida man tries to steal airplane to see his girlfriend" ridiculous, right?! there's more crazy stories, though. but after living here your whole life, all the crazy shenanigans start to become normal.

i wouldn't mind being cold in england. i'm sure it's better than countless heatwaves in florida.

georgie, i'm so sorry for calling you short. let me rephrase that. "haha, average height". is that better?

that's okay! you didn't necessarily assume, you only made a lighthearted joke :) i wasn't offended! but of course, thank you for being supportive!! i guess you have no choice to be though, since you're the same way. weird question, but what awakened your sexuality? let me tell you mine. oh boy. so i was kid at nickelodeon resorts, right? in a hot tub with one of my guy friends. we somehow ended up talking about kissing, and how neither of us had had our first kiss yet. so he was like "i'm scared for my first kiss. what if i do it wrong?" and i was like "you could practice on me?"

and, well, yeah. i think you can guess how that story ended.
please don't judge me, georgie.

lime is a great color!! i love it. did you know green is the most welcoming color?

ew, green looks like yellow? that's disgusting. wait- my eyes are green. so you see green eyes as yellow?!! please tell me that's not true, george. i don't wanna have colorblind people see my eyes as piss colored.

in all seriousness, that genuinely upsets me. you can't even see pink? :( all those colors are so nice, and to know you've never seen them..that's so awful. so you've never got to see a rainbows true colors, either? :((

george, if you don't buy those glasses, i will for you.
that's a promise.

thank you, for considering it.

i may make the world more beautiful sometimes, but you're the sun, george.
you light up the world.

-never stop shining. clay

(p.s., at first i wasn't asking for a date, but now that you mention it, i wouldn't mind that either. so, george? will you go on a minecraft date with me?)

(p.p.s., :0 george! your birthday?! it's november 2nd as i'm writing this, i just received your letter, a day later after your birthday :( but happy late birthday, georgie!!!! i hope your birthday went well!!! how did it go?! tell me all about it in your next letter :)