january 14th, 2018

hi again, clay :]

yes!!!! i am getting the glasses, and i did order them!! the tracking says they're almost here! i'm really nervous but excited, it's gonna be odd to see colours for the first time but i can't wait. :) i'll let you know how it goes!!

awww clay, i had so much fun too!! it's not silly as long we both had a good time, which we did :) i agree! it did feel very surreal almost to talk in real time over chat, but it was really fun, my cheeks hurt so much from smiling the entire time. and thank you!! :D you yourself is also much funnier and wittier than you are in your letters. (a bit more mean too) despite you bullying me sometimes, though, i loved it too. really. :) also yes!! i would absolutely love love love to play again. feel free to send me an invite to a world anytime! :D
and yes, don't worry, i'm taking care of it. thank you again for that, it was very cute and charming of you.
(i'm very good at many things, clay, shooting a bow in minecraft is one of those. ;) )

good to know you've been well! it's nice to hear :]
(also apology not accepted. and don't smh, don't boost your own ego even more.)

and yeah!! it's so cool! :0 but you have one too?! that is so pog. keyboard twins! it really was nice of them. and so kind of you, but no clay, don't buy me anything >:(

:0 that's so exciting!! i hope everything there goes well if you guys move in! are you sure you'll be able to handle it though? you'd have to do your own grocery shopping, laundry, bills...hah, adult clay, has to do adult things.

it was a minecraft date. you can't tell but i rolled my eyes when i read that. me going on any dates with you doesn't make you any less of a psycho floridian.

yeah, they really did help me!! but oh god, should i not have written that? i can hear your ego inflating once again, oh no. i take it back, you don't have a way with words.
(joking, you do have a way with words somehow unfortunately :p ugh, gross.)
and who knows, maybe lime could become another favorite colour :)

hey!! don't be mean >:( you said you had fun! you're always sending mixed signals, clay. one second you're mocking me and bullying me, and then the next you're calling me cute and such. you completely went back on your word, by the way, of not mocking me anymore! once again, SMH.

oh my god i almost forgot to tell you about my christmas, christmas was awesome! we went to my aunts house and just hung out altogether, laughing, having fun, passing gifts. i didn't get much, since my birthday was not too long ago and everything i asked for or hinted at was already bought for me. but still amazing, nonetheless :) i'm super excited for you though!! i'm happy it went well! also :0 new equipment, eh? that's so cool!!! YES. start a youtube channel. like, now. as soon as you read this. that's if you haven't already by the time you get this letter, but YES. yes yes 100 times yes i will support you no matter what. wait. HOLY SHIT. IF YOU DID YOUTUBE WOULD I HEAR YOU VOICE-?
if so, clay i swear to god if you don't have a youtube channel by the time you send me your next letter- i am going to be disappointed. tell me your username rn. and OOH! what type of vids would you do?? you should do minecraft vids! dude, i'd watch that all day.

1. that's boring. pizzas good i'll admit but boring answer. yawned.
2. woahh. that sounds really cool to try out! i'd definitely try that out with you, and maybe some other plugins aswell? :)
3. that would be so fucking amazing if you blew up on youtube. that'd be CRAZY, clay! i really hope you go through with it, i'm so excited for you.
4. how did you go from popular to the cringey kid? especially popular in middle, and then turned weird in high school? usually it's the other way around, hmm. i wonder what you looked like in high school, since you were cringey. lol.
5. what. sat on a gator???! wh- okay. y'know what, not even gonna question it. also why the hell would you skip school for months? like, what made you not wanna go, if that's okay to ask-?
.........you peed your bed. in real life. next to your ex girlfriend. okay.

just gonna pretend like i never read that.

uhhhh. okay. my turn.

my favourite food is probably steak? i dunno. i like a lot of things.
not sure the weirdest thing i coded for minecraft, but definitely hardest-was when i coded it so blocks attack you. so say you needed wood, right? well, once you hit a block once, it'll start chasing and attacking you. in order to get whatever you need, you needed to destroy it first. and to kill it, it takes as many hits as it would to break it.
....i never beat the game with that plugin. it was so ridiculously difficult.
hmm..some other stuff about me i haven't told you yet? well i have a dog, an older sister, i can't drive, my favorite music artist is travis scott, i really like oversized hoodies, fav movie is harry potter, and- oh! i don't think i ever told you, but i'm left handed! :]

okay..maybe i do like the flirting. so what? and 1, i said i liked it, not loved, mister. 2, patches better not be mean to my cat >:( and 3, you have no charm. you are not charming.

..that was a lie. okay, you are kind of charming maybe. and yeah, i kinda do have a crush on you. i cant believe i'm admitting it, because i know you're gonna have a shit eating grin when you read that, and you're never gonna let me hear the end of it, you little shit.

sigh. clay, clay, clay. what am i to do with you?

- sometimes i wonder what you look like, or sound like. is that odd? would you ever let me see you, clay? i'd hope so. you sound really pretty.
yours truly, george.

and uh, also, to answer the work question; i don't work. i uhm...well..okay, this is new information for you. i never told you this, don't hate me for not doing so earlier..but....

i'm a streamer. on twitch.

surprise! haha. do you wanna know my twitch user? i'm kinda scared to tell you, not gonna lie. i use face cam on my streams. loooollll.
...
okay. okay. you know what, screw it. i have about two weeks for you to get this letter to mentally prepare myself for you to see and hear me. okay. that's fine. i'm fine.

find me on twitch. my profile picture is the letter G, almost shaped like a diamond. blue-ish background. you'll know once you see it. my username?

GeorgeNotFound.

hope this doesn't change anything between us or make you see me differently; in a negative way, at least :p