Chapter 1: A Visitor

(A/n: I prewrote this chapter a week ago and I foreshadowed Bad's January 30 2021 stream, wow :0)

A certain someone sat there in his cell. He is bored and lonely.

He thought Tommy would come and visit him back at the 24th, but apparently not. "He must have forgotten.", Dream thought. "Maybe he'll visit me today."

Well, that's what he said the day after. Tommy still hasn't showed up.

And another day after that, Tommy hasn't showed up.

Dream wondered what Tommy is doing. Is he busy? Or did something happen to him?

There's no way anything happened to him, right? He took all of Dream's things, so he's basically OP.

Dream was excited to show Tommy he had finished all five novels, fully written 15 pages each, taking him a good amount of time to do.

Dream just couldn't wait to gain Tommy's forgiveness.

He just wanted a friend.

But Tommy hasn't visited him in quite a while.

Thinking about it, Dream sighs and stands up from sitting down on the side of his cell.

He watches the clock, like he said he liked to do.

He starts spinning it around too, as if it was a new game he invented.

Sometimes he'd get confused if it was the right way up, rotated to the side, or if it was upside down.

Then he heard sounds.

Sounds of multiple pistons, coming towards him.

Dream got too focused on the clock he didn't realize the lava around him was gone.

Is it Tommy? Has he finally visited?

Dream's excitement couldn't hold. He glances over at the other side.

But alas, no, it is not Tommy.

It is someone else.

Dream was a little disappointed Tommy still hasn't come visit him.

But he is also a little surprised at who is visiting him right now.

The familiar black and red jacket he wears, along with the sword sheath he wore on his shoulder. His eyes are green as always and his hair are brown like cocoa.

BadBoyHalo.

Bad has so suddenly came to visit Dream.

Why?

I guess we'll find out.

Once Bad has arrived at the jail cell, the piston bridge began retreating back to Sam, who is standing on the other side.

"Thank you, Sam!" Bad shouted cheerfully and waved at him.

Bad fixated his eyes on Dream, who stared at him awkwardly.

There was a moment of silence and awkward eye contact between the two old friends.

Dream wanted to cease the tension, so he broke the silence. "What are you doing here?"

Though, Bad seems to ignore the question, smiling brightly at Dream and asking instead, "Did you miss me, Dream?"

Dream was confused why Bad just ignored his question, but answered anyways, "It's only been a few days, even if I would miss you, it wouldn't be now... also, you haven't answered my question."

Bad then pouted when Dream didn't want to drop the question, but he responded, "Obviously, I came to visit you, you muffinhead!"

Dream sighed, and looks at the clock and starts spinning it around again. He asks Bad, "Why?"