Chapter 3: Late Night

After about an hour of collecting red dye, Tommy and Tubbo finally brought it over to Sam Nook.

Sam Nook thanked the two and said that they have no more tasks for the rest of the evening.

As Tubbo trailed behind him, Tommy proceeded to leave the construction site, waving at Sam Nook, "Bye, Sam! I'll see you tomorrow!"

Sam Nook replied with, "BYE, TOMMYINNIT AND TUBBO." Then he started working on building the hotel.

Tommy and Tubbo walked along the Prime Path, hard hats and safety vests and boots off.

Tubbo mentioned something that Tommy said he was gonna do, "Oh, hey, aren't you gonna visit Dream?"

Tommy thought about it for a while. He looks up at the night sky and sighed, "Actually, I'll do it tomorrow. I'm so f**king tired and it's late."

Tubbo nodded and suggested, "Wanna grab a bite or something?"

"Heck yeah." Tommy agreed excitedly, "I'm gonna make some dr*gs!"

Tubbo chuckled at the idea. "Okay!"

...

It's 1 AM.

The two boys are in Tommy's house, getting high on the dr*gs.

Tommy is half-asleep on his bed, and Tubbo is awake but lying down on the floor next to Tommy's bed. A few empty bottles are scattered around the floor, along with a few shards of some broken ones.

"ANOTHER ROUND!!" Tubbo shouts, wanting more and feeling high.

"Tubbo, so loooooouuudddd." Tommy slurs his talking and rolls on the bed, lying down on his stomach and putting his pillow over his head.

"Sorryyyyyyyy." Tubbo groans as he struggles to stand up. "M'kay, Imma head back to Snowchester now and take a nap, okay?"

"'Kay byeeeeeeeeeeee I'll see you tomorrowwwwwww." Tommy greets, immediately falling asleep.

"Byeeeeeeee!" Tubbo greets back as he managed to stand up straight and walks out of Tommy's house, heading for Snowchester.

But since he's too high, he doesn't realize he's going the wrong way, and is heading towards Punz's tower.

Meanwhile, Punz is just standing outside his tower, admiring the ominous red vines dangling off the top of his tower.

Punz spots Tubbo coming towards him, and was confused. "Tubbo?"

Tubbo greets while still slurring his words, "Oh hey Punz what's up?"

Punz took the impression and asked in concern, "Are you on dr*gs right now?"

Tubbo panics for no reason, "MMMMMMMMMM NO?!"

Punz sighs in disappointment, "You totally are. Come with me, I'm taking you to Snowchester."

"Okayyy." Tubbo complies easily and instantly, following Punz inside his house so Punz could grab a boat.

Once Punz got a boat, the two make their way to Snowchester.

...

Dream wakes back up at 2 AM.

His entire body hurts because he's just lying down on obsidian and not a proper bed.

But his head hurts the most. It's throbbing like crazy.

He opens his eyes but everything is dark and blurry.

"Ugh..." He groans and sits up, rubbing his forehead. "What time is it..."

He stands up, struggling. He walks over to his clock on the wall.