Chapter 12: Risky Plans

The next day, George finally returned to the server. He's excited to go see his friends again and see how the server has been doing.

He logs on in the Community House, only to be met by walls of water surrounding him and pieces of the Community House all over the place.

"What? What happened here?" George asked in his head confusedly.

He swims through the wall of water, reaching the bridge on the other side. He looks back at the Community House in shock.

"What the hell? Who did this?!" George exclaims, having flashbacks to what happened to his house before.

Meanwhile, Sapnap was walking around the Dream SMP, worrying all day about the Eggpire and Dream.

Then he realized in the chat that George logged on.

He hurries to the Community House, he knew George would be there.

Sapnap found George in front of the Community House, staring at it with shock and confusion.

"George." Sapnap calls his name.

George looks back at Sapnap, and asked him, "Who did this?"

Sapnap knew George would probably freak out and be confused and just ask more questions if he told him it was Dream.

But George deserves to know the truth.

Sapnap answers, sighing, "It was... it was Dream."

George's eyes widen. "What? Dream did? Why?"

Sapnap said, "It's a long story but he... um... tried to frame Tommy to get his discs."

George felt so confused. He asked, his voice cracking, "But... why would he go this far?! Where's Dream?!"

"We don't know." Sapnap gulps, nervous to tell George what has been happening in the server.

"Well, then find him!" George demanded for Dream's presence.

Sapnap told George in disappointment, "It's not that simple."

George asked, "What? What do you mean?"

Sapnap explained, "Look, George, a lot of crazy stuff happened the past week. L'Manberg got blown up again, Dream was in prison, then Bad broke him out of prison, and they threatened us..."

"Bad- wait, what? I-I don't get it... he was brought to prison then Bad broke him out? Why?" George asked, needing answers.

Sapnap started, "We don't know why Bad-"

George interrupted impatiently, "Sapnap, I need you to do better than I don't know."

Sapnap was struck silent at George's response. But eventually he answered, "A-as far as I know, Bad wanted to take over the entire server... I think Bad broke him out because he thought having Dream on his side would gain him power."

"That..." George paused. "Wait, why did Dream end up in prison in the first place?"

Sapnap answered truthfully, "Most of us got tired of him so um... we overthrew him, but he escaped anyway..."

George didn't really understand why, since he had been inactive and haven't heard much about Dream's wrongdoings. But he did dethrone George so he could kind of see why.

George looks back at the Community House, and asks, "So... who's gonna fix this?"

Sapnap looks at the Community House as well and said, "Ranboo and Puffy offered to fix it up eventually."