Chapter 9: Whatever I Want

"Dream, what are you doing here?" Bad asked confusedly.

Dream stumbles away from Bad, pointing a diamond sword he found in one of the chests at Bad. "S-STAY BACK! DON'T TRAP ME IN A CAGE AGAIN!"

Bad hadn't even taken a step towards him or threatened him yet and Dream already freaked out.

Bad said awkwardly, "Um... you do know I also have a sword and also armor, right? That sword is also not even enchanted."

Dream stayed silent, feeling defeated already. "What will you... what will you do to me?"

Bad answered brightly, "I won't hurt you, Dream. I just want you to spend time with a friend!"

"Friend...?" Dream whispered, slightly interested.

"Yes, a friend!" Bad repeats happily.

"George and... and Sapnap...?" He mumbles, making an assumption.

"Oh, you don't need them, Dream." Bad blows a raspberry, "They betrayed you, haven't they? Sapnap stood against you and George never helped you at all! They're terrible friends."

"That's... true..." Dream quietly agrees.

"Yeah, see? Besides, this friend we're gonna have will give you whatever you want! Didn't you hear what it said before?" Bad persuades him.

"I did... it's not delusional...?" Dream asks silently.

"Oh, of course not. All you have to do is behave and stay next to it for a while. Like, what do you want? What is the very thing you want so much?" Bad asks to persuade him more.

Dream thought for a while, staying silent. "I want... power... and control..."

"Power and control! You can have that!" Bad claims confidently.

Dream then made up his mind, and said, "Take me to this friend..."

"Of course! Just don't get seen by anyone, okay?" Bad instructed so that he doesn't get caught being the one who abducted Dream.

They carefully and sneakily make their way to where the egg is, nobody had spotted them.

"Is this it...?" Dream asks in a monotone voice, "I was here earlier, it seemed really nice..."

"Yeah! This is your new friend, Dream!" Bad introduced excitedly.

Dream could again hear the voices the egg produces:

"̸̱͒t̶̩͝ņ̵̅ȁ̴̪w̵͉͗ ̵̧͒u̶̗͝o̸̯̐ẏ̴̤ ̵̣͒t̴͇͠å̷̻ḧ̴̟w̷̥͑ ̴̯̋u̶͖͛o̵̫̐y̷̪̎ ̵̪̄e̸̻̒v̷̺͘i̵̩̾g̵̯̋ ̸̳̓ĺ̸̺ļ̸̊i̶͖̽ẃ̶̻ ̶̗͑Ĩ̶̙ ̵̡̒.̵̰̒e̴̢̛r̶͉͛i̵̼͘s̶̮͆ḙ̴́d̸̟̐ ̸̗̈́s̷̘͝t̸͎͆r̴̢̅a̶̻͆é̶̖h̸̲̓ ̴͉͌ȑ̷ͅu̵̬̅o̴̭͗y̸̝̚ ̸̞̆t̴͕̑a̶̲̓h̵̲͘ẅ̴̩ ̵̱͑ú̶̜o̷̺̍y̴͇͂ ̵̨̎ẽ̶̥v̵̤̍i̶̼͐g̶̠̽ ̷̲̆l̸̛͜l̵͙̓i̵̢͛w̶̬̐ ̶͚͝I̶͕͋"̶̡̕

"Whatever I... want..." Dream murmurs, his tone slightly joyous.

Bad observed Dream carefully. "Is he getting influenced?" Bad asked himself in his mind.

Then Bad has taken notice of it. Dream's eyes suddenly glowed a soft red for a few seconds.

When the glow dissipated, his used to be green eyes were replaced with corrupted red eyes.

"Bad... you were right. I can see it. This egg can help me gain control again!" Dream said happily.

"Yeah, there you go!" Bad cheers, thrilled that Dream had been influenced.